A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat anecdotes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Dusty

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 23rd 12, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
KittyLove
external usenet poster

Default Dusty

Dusty got inadvertently caught in front of me, in my path, as I was heading, fast, from the dining room through the kitchen, down the hall and into the foyer, so I got a good look at her in motion. She was seriously moving as fast as I was, at the same time occasionally looking back at me, but was only one step ahead of me.

Innnnncredible, absolutely incredible what I saw: she undulates, especially in the entire rear/full-blown-fuzzy tail, held low and dragging on the floor as the train of a wedding attire, and hip area; no bounce or jerky steps whatsoever . . . Just one, soft, furry mass of supple undulation, with big, wide-eyed, human-like, rimmed (headlights), blue eyes, smiling out from the face of a jungle tiger . . . w/ear-feathers . . . Innnnnnncredible.

I will say it again: ihave never in my life seen a kitty like this . . . Never ! ! !
.. . . really makes me giggle . . .

Her white sisters look like the following picture, while Dusty looks like rock and rolling, subtle, liquid gold
[sort of reminds me of a verse in the Bible, describing the streets in Heaven as being paved in clear, crystal gold] . . . Ihave only heard, mention of the gold ones, mentioned once on the Internet . . .

http://www.mentobebirmans.com/files/...t_Siberian.pdf

Information on the non-designer (original): http://siberianforestcats.com/