15" Plush Cat Lounger

Old February 15th 04, 03:11 PM
Ablang

Default 15" Plush Cat Lounger

I can relate to that statement. My cat has ignored some of the
things I have brought home, but this round pet bed she took to the same
day.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a Prego? Is that a name or a breed?

ha! My Prego would never sleep on anything bought with him in mind :-)

--
Hilary Duff turns 18 in this amount of time (I know you're waiting for it):
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/...&month=09&year

!efil on evah I

"I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it." -- Comedian Jack
Handey
Old February 15th 04, 04:15 PM
Rachel Breitenfeld

It's his name. It's Italian for "please" My husband and I adopted Prego
(from a humane society) 2 weeks after we returned from our honeymoon in
Italy. His name at the shelter was Taylor, but my husband wanted to give
him a new name since he had a new home. It was his idea, but I thought the
name was cute, and Prego seems to like it. He learned his new name very
quickly.

Rachel

Old February 16th 04, 12:26 AM
Rachel Breitenfeld

That too :-)

He used to like paper sacks, but only the big ones, like from a grocery
store.

Rachel (and Prego)
"Never anonymous Bud" wrote in message
While still snuggled in a 'spider hole', "Rachel Breitenfeld"
scribbled:

It's his name. It's Italian for "please"

AND spaghetti sauce!

To reply by email, remove the XYZ.

This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity....