Walmart has $30 cat tree

Old April 8th 04, 10:24 PM
teetee

Cat trees, for the most part, are a waste of $$$. Throw a few
cardboard boxes on the floor with cat-sized holes cut out and watch
the fun begin. My acts are also wild about paper bags, especially the
large, department store type, and that little ring that goes around
the milk cap. Drop one of those down on the floor and there's no
stopping them. Oh, and if you really don't mind the noise (put it up
before you go to bed), tissue paper and scraps of wrapping paper
drives them crazy.
Old April 10th 04, 06:44 PM
whayface

The best Kitty Condos I have seen are from Pet Supplies Plus and they are made from all
wood and completely carpeted inside and out except for on the bottom. They have 1, 2 ,and
3 level condos up to 16 inches in diameter. I looked at some at Walmart and the inside is
not all carpeted plus the outside carpeting looks like it is ready to come of plus they
are made from carboard!!

I payed a little more but got quality that will last.

http://members.aol.com/larrystark/

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 12:50:20 -0400 (EDT), wrote:

I also have a couple one story condos(they love them...much better
then condo ive seen for 18 from loal pet store....btw i know one pet
supply catalog does sell cat craft for double what walmart has
them for(they make all the condos, trees and some other scratching toys