Two purr requests please

Old March 17th 05, 02:40 AM
Elise

Default Two purr requests please

First, my mom is going in for breast reconstruction surgery tomorrow
morning (3/17) at 7:30 am EST (TRAM flap if you're wondering). She was
declared cancer free in late January and this will be the completion of
her breast cancer fight.
My sister and I will be keeping Dad company all day and everything is
going to go beautifully so I have no reason to worry. But it's 5 hours
of surgery and 2 hours in recovery so of course I will anyway :\

Second, my SIL, pregnant with her second child after several
miscarriages and due in mid-June, started spotting 3 weeks ago. Spent
the weekend in the hospital and has been on bed rest ever since. After
next week they'll decide if she can go back to work at all.
Unfortunately, I think she's being very foolish and not following the
doctor's orders very well

So good, uneventful surgery purrs for Mom and "keep that baby in there
until he's fully developed" purrs for my SIL would be greatly
appreciated. In the meantime, we'll continue our "pop those healthy
kittens out quick" purrs for Sonya, healing purrs for Bandit, Bonnie,
Boone and anyone else who needs them, as well as continued health &
well-being purrs for all of you.

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
pics:
Old March 17th 05, 02:51 AM
Lucy's Mom

Purrs aplenty comming the way of your Mom and SIL...

--Kim and Crew

Old March 17th 05, 03:18 AM
Victor Martinez

Elise wrote:
First, my mom is going in for breast reconstruction surgery tomorrow
morning (3/17) at 7:30 am EST (TRAM flap if you're wondering). She was

Lots of purrs for your mom.

declared cancer free in late January and this will be the completion of
her breast cancer fight.

Awesome!

So good, uneventful surgery purrs for Mom and "keep that baby in there
until he's fully developed" purrs for my SIL would be greatly
appreciated. In the meantime, we'll continue our "pop those healthy

You got 'em!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 17th 05, 05:05 AM
Marina

Elise wrote:

So good, uneventful surgery purrs for Mom and "keep that baby in there
until he's fully developed" purrs for my SIL would be greatly
appreciated.

Absolutely, purrs coming over.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and coming soon: Mere!
Old March 17th 05, 05:29 AM
mlbriggs

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 02:40:15 +0000, Elise wrote:

[...]

Purrs for Mom, SIL and all kittens. MLB

Old March 17th 05, 02:14 PM
CatNipped

"Elise" wrote in message
[...]

Double purrs coming on the double!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 17th 05, 06:36 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-03-17, Elise penned:
First, my mom is going in for breast reconstruction surgery tomorrow morning
(3/17) at 7:30 am EST (TRAM flap if you're wondering). She was declared
cancer free in late January and this will be the completion of her breast
cancer fight. My sister and I will be keeping Dad company all day and
everything is going to go beautifully so I have no reason to worry. But
it's 5 hours of surgery and 2 hours in recovery so of course I will anyway
:\

Second, my SIL, pregnant with her second child after several miscarriages
and due in mid-June, started spotting 3 weeks ago. Spent the weekend in the
hospital and has been on bed rest ever since. After next week they'll
decide if she can go back to work at all. Unfortunately, I think she's
being very foolish and not following the doctor's orders very well

So good, uneventful surgery purrs for Mom and "keep that baby in there until
he's fully developed" purrs for my SIL would be greatly appreciated. In the
meantime, we'll continue our "pop those healthy kittens out quick" purrs for
Sonya, healing purrs for Bandit, Bonnie, Boone and anyone else who needs
them, as well as continued health & well-being purrs for all of you.

Purrs aplenty for both your mom and your SIL.

When an overachieving coworker of mine was pregnant, her doctor put her on
bedrest for the last few months. The general consensus was that he'd done so
not because she needed bedrest, but because it was the only way he could get
her to stop taking phone calls from work and stressing out about the project.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old March 17th 05, 06:43 PM
Irulan

Elise, purrs and prayers that things work out fine for everyone.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

[...]