It's Wet MOM!

Old June 23rd 04, 04:59 AM
LOL

":-\) Liz" wrote in message m...
The Kitties are peeved with me:-(..... we all walked out to the garage early
this morning...they get let out on the enclosed porch while I get ready for
work ....and what do we find....WET!!!WET EVERYWHERE!!! the water heater
decided...today(4 mths out of warranty) to give up the ghost...MOM!!!!!!!
they squalled..."It's WET!!!!"....as if that insult wasn't enough...their
porch time didn't occur as I had to have the plumbers come to replace the
WH...They're hollering now..."We want OUT now!"...and me?...I'm hollering
too..."I want my $575.00 back(cost of replacement and install)...ahhh...such
FUN! NOT!!!! :-) Liz

Bummer. We are sending dryness purrs to the kitties, and wallet purrs to you!
------
Krista

Old June 23rd 04, 05:09 AM
:-\) Liz

We were lucky this time but not the last time we had our water heater go out
at our other home(I posted moans about it a year and 1/2 ago)...we both gone
for a week and came back to a ruined house(NO ONE noticed water running out
the door...sighhhhh...sheetrock, carpet., mold..you name it and the
insurance wouldn't cover it...they blamed it on back flow from heavy rains
not a dead water heater.. Though, the plumber certified that was the source
of the flooding(the dead water heater)I fought them on the claim...Lost and
changed companies...Luckily, I knew how to tear out carpet and flooring and
float in new sheetrock because I had to do it at our cost.... :-) Liz

"Takayuki" wrote in message
":-\) Liz" wrote:

The Kitties are peeved with me:-(..... we all walked out to the garage

early
this morning...they get let out on the enclosed porch while I get ready

for
work ....and what do we find....WET!!!WET EVERYWHERE!!! the water heater
decided...today(4 mths out of warranty) to give up the ghost...MOM!!!!!!!
they squalled..."It's WET!!!!"....as if that insult wasn't enough...their
porch time didn't occur as I had to have the plumbers come to replace the
WH...They're hollering now..."We want OUT now!"...and me?...I'm hollering
too..."I want my $575.00 back(cost of replacement and

install)...ahhh...such
FUN! NOT!!!! :-) Liz

That's terrible. Just be glad that your water heater isn't inside
your house!

Old June 23rd 04, 05:14 AM
Sherry

We were lucky this time but not the last time we had our water heater go out
at our other home(I posted moans about it a year and 1/2 ago)...we both gone
for a week and came back

Ours was in the garage. When I turned on our street, I saw water rushing down
from somebody's driveway and into the street. I thought, "Oh, look. Some idiot
is washing their car in this cold weather." Got closer and realized it was my
house.

Sherry