Awww . . .POST IS TOAST

Old November 28th 05, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Awww . . .POST IS TOAST

On 27 Nov 2005 19:33:20 -0800, "Kerry" wrote:

I see you're all up to the same old **** here.

Run along little boy.

GIT - R - DONE
Old November 28th 05, 01:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cheryl wrote:
Jill, the asshole brought it here with a post. I need to constantly
clear my name because of these idiots. If I felt I didn't, I
wouldn't. Clearly some of you guys take them seriously.

I don't think anybody here takes trolls seriously.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 28th 05, 01:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Cheryl wrote:
Jill, the asshole brought it here with a post. I need to constantly clear
my name because of these idiots. If I felt I didn't, I wouldn't. Clearly
some of you guys take them seriously.

I don't think anybody here takes trolls seriously.

Other than as a seriously good opportunity for recipe sharing ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old November 28th 05, 01:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Kitchen Sink Tomatoe Sammiches

wafflycat wrote:

Other than as a seriously good opportunity for recipe sharing ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Speaking of toast.

Take

2 slices of raw toast, put them in the toaster
Slice a big juicy red tomatoe ... lay that aside.
Toast is UP! butter toast and hit it with a splash of salt and pepper.
Carefully place 2 big slices of tomatoe tween the toast.

Hold over the kitchen sink and get a big bite.

Yule probably have some juice running down to your elbows
it's best to hold over the kitchen sink when you eat it.

Old November 28th 05, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Chicken with Lemon Cream Sauce

Rich and elegant.

6 chicken breast halves, skin and bone removed
1/2 cup butter
Salt and black pepper to taste
2 tablespoons sherry
2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 cup whipping cream
Grated Parmesan cheese
Lemon slices for garnish

Sauté chicken in butter in large skillet, turning to lightly brown on both
sides. Season with salt and black pepper and place in baking dish. Add
sherry, lemon peel and juice to butter in skillet. Stir and cook for 3 to 4
minutes. Check seasoning. Stirring constantly, gradually add cream to since.
Remove from heat and pour over chicken. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on chicken.
Bake at 350° for 20 to 30 minutes. Garnish with lemon slices.

Serves 6.

Old November 29th 05, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cheryl wrote:

On Sun 27 Nov 2005 11:01:37p, jmcquown wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

Cheryl wrote:

On Sun 27 Nov 2005 09:02:19p, whitershadeofpale wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav (news:1133140799.469389.197460
):

I thought Cheryl did it, but I was wrong.

Yes you were. But did you take back what you were trying to
convince others about me, and even in another group?

Please don't cross-post and encourage the lunacy to begin again.
Thanks!

Jill

Jill, the asshole brought it here with a post. I need to constantly
clear my name because of these idiots. If I felt I didn't, I
wouldn't. Clearly some of you guys take them seriously.

.....And others of us have simply kill-filed them to avoid
having to read what they say!

Old November 29th 05, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

No More Retail wrote:
Thank you Karen I know it is of topic but every tried asparagus wrapped
in bacon smother in a butter sauce yum

bacon tastes good

Awww . . . whitershadeofpale Cat health & behaviour 65 December 4th 05 11:54 PM
Awww! bebo Cat anecdotes 0 November 26th 05 05:14 AM
Awww . . . Cheryl Cat health & behaviour 0 November 18th 05 02:57 AM
The Toast Miss Violette Cat community 41 November 10th 05 05:11 PM
SEVERE KF WARNING WITH AWWW RYDER ATTACHED Karen Cat anecdotes 5 April 17th 05 06:17 AM