.L7GUY7UUY'=]'09 M MK=/

Old November 30th 05, 07:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default .L7GUY7UUY'=]'09 M MK=/

/N
MM , .,..KJ 0 /
NL. L M
03.3./.3.

Old November 30th 05, 07:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Yowie" wrote in message
/N
MM , .,..KJ 0 /
NL. L M
03.3./.3.

780
vg
=
f4 iv

Old November 30th 05, 01:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wafflycat wrote:
"Yowie" wrote in message
/N
MM , .,..KJ 0 /
NL. L M
03.3./.3.

780
vg
=
f4 iv

GM qtpv. / URz. UHL

EDSLFKJ
DSFDS

45FF//) -----------

Old November 30th 05, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Yowie wrote:
/N
MM , .,..KJ 0 /
NL. L M
03.3./.3.

Would this be Cary's first post?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 30th 05, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Yowie" wrote in message
/N
MM , .,..KJ 0 /
NL. L M
03.3./.3.

q234 iq3 9384ycn,, iqauu254

Old November 30th 05, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian" wrote in message
Yowie wrote:
/N
MM , .,..KJ 0 /
NL. L M
03.3./.3.

Would this be Cary's first post?

I fit is, I think the feline mind control has him tapped into The Mothership
and he's giving away secret coordinates...

Cheers, helen s

Old November 30th 05, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian" wrote in message
Yowie wrote:
/N
MM , .,..KJ 0 /
NL. L M
03.3./.3.

Would this be Cary's first post?

I think its Cary's first *post*. He did write a message a few months ago,
but I think that might have been in Catslaves. Caroline's daughter replied
in a similar toungue :-)

Cary killed our nifty internet-adapted "bells and whistles" keyboard by
pouring his drink into it, and we're back to using the old el cheapo generic
one. The best thing abotu the old el cheapo generic one is that it doesnt
have a magic "stand by" button on it that, when pressed, immediately puts
the computer in standby. Which means that whilst some posts and e-mails may
well end up with cryptic messages embedded in them like the one above, I can
still continue to read, surf, type and chat, and Joel can keep playing his
World of Warcraft with Cary around. Cary knew exactly where that *%*()(!!!
"sleep" button was, and pressed it as soon as he could after noticing either
of us sitting at the computer, because of course, sitting at the computer
means we arent' available to pay attention to him. Note I said *available*.
Itsnot so much that he always wanted our attention, because he can now amuse
himself for hours ruining and breaking things without any help from us, but
it sthe principle of the thing - parents have to be at his beck and call and
ready to amuse and entertain him (or pick him up and cuddle him if he's
started to cry) at the drop of a hat, and can't be otherwise occupied with
one of hteir few hobbies left. Its a parents job just to wait patiently
doing nothing until *he* decides what we ought to be doing, after all, the
universe does revolve around him and cronies (IBKFergus and Fluffy) and we
parents exist only and entirely for his inclination.

Cary is *such* a cat.

Yowie

Old December 1st 05, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed 30 Nov 2005 02:18:21a, Yowie wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

/N
MM , .,..KJ 0 /
NL. L M
03.3./.3.

Uh oh. Cary discovered ROT-13
/A
ZZ , .,..XW 0 /
AY. Y Z
03.3./.3.

--
Cheryl
Old December 1st 05, 08:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Yowie" wrote in message
/N
MM , .,..KJ 0 /
NL. L M
03.3./.3.

Are you quite sure of that? ;-)

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

Old December 1st 05, 10:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Thanks for the update, Vicky!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Yowie wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
Yowie wrote:
/N
MM , .,..KJ 0 /
NL. L M
03.3./.3.

Would this be Cary's first post?

I think its Cary's first *post*. He did write a message a few months ago,
but I think that might have been in Catslaves. Caroline's daughter replied
in a similar toungue :-)

Cary killed our nifty internet-adapted "bells and whistles" keyboard by
pouring his drink into it, and we're back to using the old el cheapo generic
one. snip