Delicate question re kneading

Old January 23rd 10, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default Delicate question re kneading

oh well i was rather hoping he was ragdoll so it wouldn't be a big deal
going limp, but in that case i rather suspect you are correct, it seems you
shouldn't pick him up then. Lee
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I think it's extremely unlikely. Ragdolls are still quite uncommon over
here and intact pedigree cats are usually not allowed out.
No, he's just an ordinary domestic shorthair, tabby and white. If you can
get someone to describe Caliban to you, Boyfie is practically identical.
I would not describe him as small - he's the average size for a UK
neutered male that is fully mature and escaped the snip for a while. I
keep saying I will weigh him but I haven't got round to it yet, it would
involve picking him up which he doesn't like. My guess would be 10
pounds.

He's larger than my brother's cat Tigger but he's only about 3 and got
neutered at 4 months old at the same time he played with a car and had to
have his jaw wired - the vet thought while he was under anaesthetic it was
best to do both procedures at once.
Poor lad, when he came round I bet he didn't know which end hurt most :-(

Tigger is a marbled tabby with no white on at all. Boyfie is a mackerel
pattern with stripes and spots and white trim. When he puts both his
white front legs together if he is sitting, the tabby marks on them make a
perfect heart shape.

Tweed

"Stormmee" wrote in message
what is the possiblity he is part ragdoll? Lee

--
Have a wonderful day

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Takayuki"
ews
(and he nearly faints and just
dangles helplessly as if he's about to die. I would not put the poor
boy
through this to see if he has an erection.

I think it's very cute when they go all limp and boneless!

I don't, as when Boyfie does this it means he is scared out of his wits.
This is not cute at all.
Tweed

Old January 23rd 10, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jan 17, 12:56*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
) but we pretend not to notice and march into the consulting room with
great dignity when they call out "Boyfriend Websell"

Our vet calls you in by the animals name a couple of years ago when
the vet called out "Redunzel and Sarrasine" the woman next to me took
one look at them in the carrier and muttered "With names like that
you'd think they were pedigree and not just ordinary moggies" the
cow!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old January 23rd 10, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA[_3_]

wrote:
) but we pretend not to notice and march into the consulting room with
great dignity when they call out "Boyfriend Websell"

Our vet calls you in by the animals name a couple of years ago when
the vet called out "Redunzel and Sarrasine" the woman next to me took
one look at them in the carrier and muttered "With names like that
you'd think they were pedigree and not just ordinary moggies" the
cow!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Don't insult the cows... But she sure was a snob. There's no such animal
as an "ordinary" moggie. They are all different, special and unique. Not
to mention, even a pedigree without proper documentation becomes a kind
of moggie too, or so I've understood...

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old January 23rd 10, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jan 23, 9:00*am, Christine BA wrote:

Don't insult the cows...

Sorry I couldn't really think of what to call her- I apologise
unreservedly to bovines everywhere

Old February 2nd 10, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"Lesley" wrote in message
On Jan 14, 9:51 am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
My mother was not best
pleased, and looking back I'm surprised she let me keep him.

Sounds like she was a nice woman-my mother would have chased him off
with a broom or had him pts however much I cried.
-----
I was quite a serious child and if I cried it was important.
My mother would never had dreamed of driving off the stinky old nasty
tempered cat or having him pts once she knew how much I loved him.
I can't say (looking back) that she wanted me to keep him, but she loved me
enough to say yes.
Tweed
He was a nightmare. No manners, poo in your shoes, slash. My mother never
said "I told you so"
But he wanted me to pick him up to be taken inside the house..and refused to
go in when I wasn't there to do it..
Ah, he loved me. I will never forget Pooey Pruie.

Tweed