Plannin fur da JB

Old October 7th 15, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Plannin fur da JB

I gess we iz havin the Jellicle Ball in Hawaii. I seez dat da Booteek haz bin bizzy wif kitteez gittin dereown owtfitz reddy.

It wud be gud to start sum plannin, I fingk. Sum uv da fingz we needz iz:

--A master or mistress of ceremonies
--Da list of namez fur kallin (Azad, iz yoo dere?)
--Sumkitty to take kare uv da gestbuk
--A lokashun (did we pik a specific place?), so we kan plan fur awl da facilitiez we needz like caterin, acommydashunz fur kitteez dat duznt like da owt, maybe shade fur longer-hared kitteez like me hoo duznt reely like da warmf, etc.

Iz dere enneefing else?

Rebecca, VC
Old October 7th 15, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 10/7/2015 1:43 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I gess we iz havin the Jellicle Ball in Hawaii. I seez dat da Booteek haz bin bizzy wif kitteez gittin dereown owtfitz reddy.

It wud be gud to start sum plannin, I fingk. Sum uv da fingz we needz iz:

--A master or mistress of ceremonies
--Da list of namez fur kallin (Azad, iz yoo dere?)
--Sumkitty to take kare uv da gestbuk
--A lokashun (did we pik a specific place?), so we kan plan fur awl da facilitiez we needz like caterin, acommydashunz fur kitteez dat duznt like da owt, maybe shade fur longer-hared kitteez like me hoo duznt reely like da warmf, etc.

Iz dere enneefing else?

Rebecca, VC

My brotherfur and I will take care of the gestbuk. I have ordered tents
and canopies for shade. The tents will be air conditioned and have
cushions of different sizes if anyone wants to have a nap or relax in
the cool. Blankets and cushions are ordered and will be set up a few
days before the ball.

Lucy Lu & Samwise
Old October 7th 15, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On 10/7/15 12:43 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I gess we iz havin the Jellicle Ball in Hawaii. I seez dat da Booteek haz bin bizzy wif kitteez gittin dereown owtfitz reddy.

It wud be gud to start sum plannin, I fingk. Sum uv da fingz we needz iz:

--A master or mistress of ceremonies
--Da list of namez fur kallin (Azad, iz yoo dere?)
--Sumkitty to take kare uv da gestbuk
--A lokashun (did we pik a specific place?), so we kan plan fur awl da facilitiez we needz like caterin, acommydashunz fur kitteez dat duznt like da owt, maybe shade fur longer-hared kitteez like me hoo duznt reely like da warmf, etc.

Iz dere enneefing else?

Rebecca, VC

I haf a suggjestion for da exact location. I'z did a rekon flight a few
days ago, and I'z can submit mine report here. I'z just need to get da
Sekketary to finish typebiting it for me. glares at hoomin

I will try to get him to post it in the next day or two, den you can
decide if you want dat place or annuffer.

Harri
Old October 7th 15, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
[...]

Izzit da wun wiff twu cat eerz?
Pit2nya

Old October 7th 15, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
I gess we iz havin the Jellicle Ball in Hawaii. I seez dat da Booteek haz
bin bizzy wif kitteez gittin dereown owtfitz reddy.

It wud be gud to start sum plannin, I fingk. Sum uv da fingz we needz iz:

--A master or mistress of ceremonies
--Da list of namez fur kallin (Azad, iz yoo dere?)
--Sumkitty to take kare uv da gestbuk
--A lokashun (did we pik a specific place?), so we kan plan fur awl da
facilitiez we needz like caterin, acommydashunz fur kitteez dat duznt like
da owt, maybe shade fur longer-hared kitteez like me hoo duznt reely like
da warmf, etc.

Iz dere enneefing else?

Rebecca, VC

Rebecca, yu did uh wunnerful job az Mistress of Ceremonies lazt yeer...wud
ja , kud ja, ar ya up tu doink it again diz yeer?
Pit2nya az Grand Pooh Bah

Old October 10th 15, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Yes, if yoo wud like me to, I wud assept dis grate onner. I apresheaytez yurown konfidintz in myownself.

Fangu to awl da kittiez hoo haz risponded in dis thred. Awl da ideermintz an sujestionz has bin furry gud. If it iz availabul in da lokashun we pikz, kud we luk into havvin a loo-ow? It wud be gud to esperientz da lokal kulchur.

I just lukked at da Walk uv Remembrance. (Fur doze uv yoo hoo haz not seed itzself, or hoo haz furgitted whare it iz, it iz at http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html). Altho I iz glad not to see mennee namez dere fur dis yeer, I suspeckz dat we juss duznt haz awl da namez dere yet.

Rebecca
Old October 13th 15, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

I just lukked at da Walk uv Remembrance. (Fur doze uv yoo hoo haz not seed itzself, or hoo haz furgitted whare it iz, it iz at http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html). Altho I iz glad not to see mennee namez dere fur dis yeer, I suspeckz dat we juss duznt haz awl da namez dere yet.

Rebecca

Dere have always been quite a lot of last-minute Honoree names.
(And denn a few more between the Calling and the Final Calling.)
Most of da Names on the Walk (as of last Friday) were received in our email (we have kept the Walk and done the Calling a longtime now, and people know).
Over da last few days I have been updating with names added here on da r.p.c.c., watching these posts.

Azad
Old October 13th 15, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Dere have always been quite a lot of last-minute Honoree names.
(And denn a few more between the Calling and the Final Calling.)
Most of da Names on the Walk (as of last Friday) were received in our email (we have kept the Walk and done the Calling a longtime now, and people know).
Over da last few days I have been updating with names added here on da r.p.c.c., watching these posts.

Azad

Azad, I'm sure I speak for the whole Community when I thank you for
performing this wonderful service. I know that it is a lot of work, and
that it must get depressing at times, but it is a wonderful tool for
remembrance.

Thank you and your human so very much for maintaining the Walk of
Remembrance, and for maintaining the list of names to be called at the
Jellicle Ball.

Amelia T. Cat

Old October 13th 15, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 10:16:20 AM UTC-4, Amelia T Cat wrote:
[...]

We be seconding diss comment an praise. Yoor work an devoshun is appresheated.

--
Sqeuakytoy for her Hous
Old October 13th 15, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

[...]

It is a true honor, ma'am.
And the Walk has been a labor of love ever since Gretchen Marie (RB) suggested an online memorial and the Mietze (RB) worked on getting it done.

Azad