trying Mommy's food

Old April 1st 10, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default trying Mommy's food

sumtimez diz bad stuff happinsta ta hoominz anna da gud onez likez yourz
hasta juzt pik up anna go on... butted dey iz takin kare of yoursufz, dat iz
whut iz impurtint, Tiger
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Da actual toona place will be in Orland Park.

Harri

Mrrrrrrrrrrrrt..mine Paz owld toona pwase gotted sold tew sum hoomins en
uh pwase kalled India n offer 70 fouzund hoominz in Warshingtun Stayte
ulone wost dere wurk cuz uff dat.
Pa uzed tew desine webby sitez fur pwazes wike Boeing n da depurtmunt uff
HUD, n wike dat fur offer 25 yeers, but awl da smurt alec kidz gotted da
noo jobz ..dat iz rongh.
Mine Pa effen got uh artixcle putted in uh famus pooter maguzyne ulong
tyme ugo tew.
Him n Meowmee effen losted dere nise hoam...
I wuz jest uh bittie wen diz awl haypendud.
Pore Pa. I giffz himself loza purrs.n luffs.
Luffs
Mosey

Old April 1st 10, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da soft likez doze tikitz, da furry getz dem sumtimez, Tiger
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Oooo, Pa bot Meowmie uh tew dollur skrach off lotury tixcut n hur wun ten
toonas..wheeeeee...luffs, Mosey

there iza catsino in joilet dat da soft anna gramby can stay at fur free
or almozt free so we kan bizit, Trudi

A porter twinkles at Harri's house and out steps O T. I iz so sorrit u
hazta moff to dat nu plaze but we will purr dat u hoomanz kan fine a
gudgud place for u kitties. U will be klozer to da gramby anna Auntie
softz so dat wud be gudgud. O T putting his paws around his wifekitty
and purring softly to her.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:05:06 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

mine lof der iz no rezun besidez toonaz ta gota chicatgo, Trudi, who
has
been lizteninta soft agin

Mine Paw agrees. Him duzn't like big cities at all, and figgers da
reeson
we mofed away from soufurn Catifurnia was to get away from cities and
peeples. But since him's job is going away, him is getting himself
adjusted to da idearment.

Dey is lookin fur a howse dat's south of Interstate 80, in as small a
community as dey can find. An dat works fur me too, since I don't like
strange hoomins either.

Harri

Old April 1st 10, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dey shuld haf weird namez, itsa wierd purt of owrz state, dat whole area iz
too mani hoominz too kloze togefur, Tiger
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"Dan M"
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:45:00 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

i think the first one from the way the SR is reading it, she also lived
in shannahan, sp for a while, soft

How did she like Minooka compared to Channahon?

Weerd naymez fur taownz..but da unez heer r mustlee naymed aftur Native
Americans.
Seattle wuz naymed aftur uh Chief, Mosey

Old April 1st 10, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ok i kan gif you dat, Tiger, thinkin fishees mite be nize fur dinner
"Sundance" wrote in message
Oh, yes dere iz -- dey haz a big kwarryum dere, an duz yoo know whutz in
kwarryumz? FISHEEZ!!!!

Sundance, getting his fishing gear ready

"Stormmee" wrote in message
mine lof der iz no rezun besidez toonaz ta gota chicatgo, Trudi, who has
been lizteninta soft agin
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On 30 Mar 2010 01:02:09 GMT, Harri Roadcat's
nimble, little paws typed:

Paw duznt much like da idearment either. Dats why dey has been spendin
so much time lookin. Dey wants to find a place in one uv da little
towns
or villages like Manhattan or Elwood - one of doze places wif farm land
all around.

Paw sez dat da job would be furry satisfying an fun, so mebbe it would
be worth da effort. Besides, his toona place getted bought by some
hoomins down in Arkansas, so hims job here in Iowa is gonna go away dis
summer anyway.

Harri

Oh mine towz!

I iz sorry to reed ob dis - duz Unka Dan haff any
leads for toonas in Catcago? Why is your clowder
moofink dere?

We needs a full report!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/30/2010 7:21:07 PM

Old April 1st 10, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 08:35:03 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

sumtimez diz bad stuff happinsta ta hoominz anna da gud onez likez yourz
hasta juzt pik up anna go on... butted dey iz takin kare of yoursufz,
dat iz whut iz impurtint, Tiger

What's kind of funny is dat Paw has been fightin' da peeple at his toona
place, telling dem for da last couple of years dat the fings they want to
do to dere streaming interface was dum, but dey haf been insisting
anyway. Now him will be working fur da peeple dat makes and maintains da
interface, so now him can tell dem "No".

Harri

Old April 1st 10, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Sumetimez da zirkle just goes in da rite direction. O T finding this very
kewl anna just what dem deserfez.