Mine Meowmy Maggy May Has Gone to Da Bridj

Old July 15th 10, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Mine Meowmy Maggy May Has Gone to Da Bridj

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:47:45 -0700 (PDT), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

Diss affernoon, affer Mommy Micky grumed her an shee laid down four
her gnap, mine Meowmy turned to mee an purred "I am gonna see yoor
bruther Winnie, sew yoo gotta tak car ub mine doggy an mine puppy. Dey
haff lossa bitties at da Brij four mee to hep take car ub an mebbe dey
will letted mee play wiff a baby effedent."

An den shee purred to me an to widdle Samanfa an wen too seep. An shee
did gnot wak up. Da hoomins ar effen sadder dan usses beclaws dey dew
gnot know for shoor about da Bridj. I cood almoss feel sorree four
dem.

I iz so sad to reed 'bowt dis; she wuz a
wunnerful kitty who wuz luffed by awl in dis
kommunity, an a gud kompanion to Unka Bill an Anti
Mickey.

I iz gwad dat she passed ober da bwidge
peacefully an neer da wuns dat she wubbed.

Unka Bill, I knoze dat you knoze dat der is dat
monument on da ober side ob da Bridj wif dis on
it:

"...Grieve not,
nor speak of me with tears,
but laugh and talk of me
as if I were beside you...
I loved you so--
'twas Heaven there with you."

An I knoze dat is whut Maggy May is finking
rite now.

Yoo haff mine an mine hoomanz kondolences!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/14/2010 7:07:00 PM
Old July 16th 10, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Diss affernoon, affer Mommy Micky grumed her an shee laid down four
her gnap, mine Meowmy turned to mee an purred "I am gonna see yoor
bruther Winnie, sew yoo gotta tak car ub mine doggy an mine puppy. Dey
haff lossa bitties at da Brij four mee to hep take car ub an mebbe dey
will letted mee play wiff a baby effedent."

An den shee purred to me an to widdle Samanfa an wen too seep. An shee
did gnot wak up. Da hoomins ar effen sadder dan usses beclaws dey dew
gnot know for shoor about da Bridj. I cood almoss feel sorree four
dem.

--
Missy

Missy, mine house is so furry sorry to read this. May her memory be a
blessing.

Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney
For Her House

Old August 12th 10, 02:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Jul 13, 7:47*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Diss affernoon, affer Mommy Micky grumed her an shee laid down four
her gnap, mine Meowmy turned to mee an purred "I am gonna see yoor
bruther Winnie, sew yoo gotta tak car ub mine doggy an mine puppy. Dey
haff lossa bitties at da Brij four mee to hep take car ub an mebbe dey
will letted mee play wiff a baby effedent."

An den shee purred to me an to widdle Samanfa an wen too seep. An shee
did gnot wak up. Da hoomins ar effen sadder dan usses beclaws dey dew
gnot know for shoor about da Bridj. I cood almoss feel sorree four
dem.

--
Missy

Oh no. I'ze so sorry to heeer dis (an pollygize profyoosly fur beeein
so layt). Purrrrrs fur yur hous an fur da wunnerful Maggie May.

Mietze, carefully and respectfully placing a brick on the Walk
Old September 5th 10, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

I hope yourown howze iz healin MH
wrote:
Diss affernoon, affer Mommy Micky grumed her an shee laid down four
her gnap, mine Meowmy turned to mee an purred "I am gonna see yoor
bruther Winnie, sew yoo gotta tak car ub mine doggy an mine puppy. Dey
haff lossa bitties at da Brij four mee to hep take car ub an mebbe dey
will letted mee play wiff a baby effedent."

An den shee purred to me an to widdle Samanfa an wen too seep. An shee
did gnot wak up. Da hoomins ar effen sadder dan usses beclaws dey dew
gnot know for shoor about da Bridj. I cood almoss feel sorree four
dem.

--
Missy

Oh no. I'ze so sorry to heeer dis (an pollygize profyoosly fur beeein
so layt). Purrrrrs fur yur hous an fur da wunnerful Maggie May.

Mietze, carefully and respectfully placing a brick on the Walk

Another BAD Meowmy Julie and Sam Cat anecdotes 33 December 19th 06 06:35 PM
Mean Meowmy! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 3 May 10th 06 04:36 PM
I Have My Meowmy Trayned Shiral Cat anecdotes 2 December 18th 05 04:55 PM
Another bad Meowmy, I'm so ashamed! Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 3 October 25th 05 01:07 PM
"We love you, Meowmy!" RoseTower Cat anecdotes 17 June 2nd 04 02:17 PM