Unca Adam's Computer Problems...

Old March 14th 04, 01:38 AM
ChildFree23

Default Unca Adam's Computer Problems...

We heard from Allegra & Louise last night. Their Unca Adam is having pooter
problems and won't be online for a while (we don't know how long).
Otherwise, everyone's fine.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old March 14th 04, 09:31 PM
Sylvia M.

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
news
We heard from Allegra & Louise last night. Their Unca Adam is having

pooter
problems and won't be online for a while (we don't know how long).
Otherwise, everyone's fine.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Datz Ho-Kay...
Ally (Allegra) iz ofurr heer habing lotza fun...
Weez takin gudgud kare ov hur.
Tell Unka Adam an Loowee nottid tu wurree.

Dyna, reeushuringlee

Old March 18th 04, 04:06 AM
Adam

We heard from Allegra & Louise last night. Their Unca Adam is having
pooter
problems and won't be online for a while (we don't know how long).
Otherwise, everyone's fine.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten

Thanks for posting this, all of you. I'll be online in a limited way at my
usual email address, but can't yet get to any email or files that had been
on my computer before this. I'm hoping to get a newer system online early
next week. Apart from that, everyone is fine.

Adam

Mouse Bev Cat anecdotes 43 September 30th 04 05:32 AM
Back on after computer problems...and pictures of Vino! badwilson Cat anecdotes 36 September 15th 04 08:15 AM
This is not her mother's computer Tanada Cat anecdotes 6 February 17th 04 10:16 PM