Eue-O-Way Kitties wheree iz U

Old May 26th 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=^. .^=`

Default Eue-O-Way Kitties wheree iz U

iam sew gwad yew are okay. PURRS dat yew will still be safe.
PUUUUUUUUUUURS
Mosey
"Samuel Redcat Mahoney"

"Granby" :

Hihi diz iz O T and wudda u Eye-O-Way kitties pleaze post so weez knowz u
iz
ok after all dem tornadoz and badd stormz las nite? Da gramby iz old and
her worriez lotz.

Yep, we is ok. Da hoomins getted all 'cited last night. Paw was trying
to get to sleep an Meowmie was readin downstairs. Dere was a bigbig
bang, and Meowmie an Paw jumped an looked outside. Da house two doors up
from ourz howse has a real big skwirl tree in da front yard - da bottom
of da trunk is like free foots across! Anyhow, da thundermonster storm
last night getted realreal windy, and a liddle before midnight da tree
breaked and fell down. It blocked da street so da police camed and
blocked off da street until da tree peoples camed and cutted it up.

But we is all ok. Fangu fur asking!

Sammy

Old May 26th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

gudgud for u learnink dat u kan haff more spaze. Piglet glad things are
better.
"Fred" wrote in message
On Monday 26 May 2008 12:34, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

On Mon, 26 May 2008 08:31:21 -0500, Samuel Redcat Mahoney's nimble,
little paws typed:

But we is all ok. Fangu fur asking!

Sammy

Fang Bast fur dat!

Yes indeed. Still a big tree like that is a furry old an venerable
tree. It is a loss, probably hastened by acid rain in recent decades
which tends to weaken trees.
Fred is having a bad day with post concussion syndrome, (I thinks),
and
he's had some dizzy spells and is feeling a little sick. There's been
some little symptoms over the past week an he's wonderin when it's
going to start gettin bedder.
I've come out to him in the computer room during broad daylight
twice
in the past two days and I hasn't done that before. I'm feelin a
little bolder than I wuz. Fred put my fod in da hallway an so I now
gno that this is also my space, not just da bedroom.

Cinnamon

--
Peace,
Fred

Old May 26th 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T and Piglet slept in lat on diz dayz. Her wuzen in here and
I freatened Willow if herselfz tole on me. OUCH Piglet why you hit me on
myown headz? "Young man, u don freaten your sisterz cat for any rezon.
Sides, I chekz da SEND file to see what myownself mizzez when I sleepz."
"Stormmee" wrote in message
Hey ot howdja get owta Mz piglet hittin yourown ead? Trudi

Old May 26th 08, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 26, 3:22 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T and Piglet slept in lat on diz dayz. Her wuzen in here and
I freatened Willow if herselfz tole on me. OUCH Piglet why you hit me on
myown headz? "Young man, u don freaten your sisterz cat for any rezon.
Sides, I chekz da SEND file to see what myownself mizzez when I sleepz."

beams proudly Yoo mite az well try too sneek a peenut butter samwich
past a d*g as try to fool r fren Piglet.

Iyam happy to heer dat efferywun iz all rite an I hope da Uncl Fred
feelz better. I am glad dat Cinumun iz feelin boulder.

--
Wascal

Old May 26th 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 26, 9:31 am, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
In article ,

"Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T and wudda u Eye-O-Way kitties pleaze post so weez knowz u iz
ok after all dem tornadoz and badd stormz las nite? Da gramby iz old and
her worriez lotz.

Yep, we is ok. Da hoomins getted all 'cited last night. Paw was trying
to get to sleep an Meowmie was readin downstairs. Dere was a bigbig
bang, and Meowmie an Paw jumped an looked outside. Da house two doors up
from ourz howse has a real big skwirl tree in da front yard - da bottom
of da trunk is like free foots across! Anyhow, da thundermonster storm
last night getted realreal windy, and a liddle before midnight da tree
breaked and fell down. It blocked da street so da police camed and
blocked off da street until da tree peoples camed and cutted it up.

Puuuuurs four efferywun to kontimue beeing saf. Da ol sqwirl treee had
a wong time to be der an it iz sad dat it iz gon butted gud dat gno
kittees or hoomins was hurt. Do GNOT let da sqwirls moof in wiff you
jess beclaws dey is homless. Dey is gnotty rodunts.

--
Maggy May, four her clowder
Old May 26th 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I waz finkink dat dey would wanna moof into da treez by
Harri's houze sinze dem haff no home nowz. Ranger haff betterz get
patrollink da areaz ta keep dem out of da yard.

Old May 26th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna I waz finkink dat dey would wanna moof into da treez by
Harri's houze sinze dem haff no home nowz. Ranger haff betterz get
patrollink da areaz ta keep dem out of da yard.

I was fink da 'zact same fing! I been patrollin ours tree lots today.
I'z efen been climbing in da tree as high as I can go, jus to make sure
dey isn't hidin in da branches.

An Sammy was furry wrong! Last night when da storm was howlin outside, I
wasn't scared or nuffin. I was just guardin mineown Paw, cuz we all dat
hommins isn't as capable of defendin demselves as us kitties is.

Ranger
Old May 26th 08, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

In article , says...
Hihi diz iz O T and wudda u Eye-O-Way kitties pleaze post so weez knowz u iz
ok after all dem tornadoz and badd stormz las nite? Da gramby iz old and
her worriez lotz.

This "flyin' tomato", as a lot of the kitties here 'lovingly' refer to a
tornado, reminds me of the one that touched down in Barneveld, Wisconsin
in June of 1984. I was a hooman kitten at the time, and I can remember,
a few weeks later, surveying the damage in Barneveld on a trip through
the town with my folks. There was, literally, nothing left but the
water tower (17 of 18 businesses were destroyed by the flyin' tomato...
that was ON THE GROUND for nearly AN HOUR)

http://www.channel3000.com/news/3395188/detail.html

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/mkx/document/tor/060884.php

Purrz, of course, for everyone involved, are on the way.

*sigh*

Onna uffur paw, Barneveld haz rebilt, sew iffin Barneveld kin rebild itz
town, sew kin da townz dat wuz hit by da flyin' tomaytoe in I-Oh-Way.

http://www.barneveldwi.com/

--- Unca Cory (an' Onyx...)

--
"The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget;
the wise forgive but do not forget."

Thomas Szasz, The Second Sin (1973) "Personal Conduct"
Old May 26th 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Yes indeed. Still a big tree like that is a furry old an venerable
tree. It is a loss, probably hastened by acid rain in recent decades
which tends to weaken trees.
Fred is having a bad day with post concussion syndrome, (I thinks), and
he's had some dizzy spells and is feeling a little sick. There's been
some little symptoms over the past week an he's wonderin when it's
going to start gettin bedder.
I've come out to him in the computer room during broad daylight twice
in the past two days and I hasn't done that before. I'm feelin a
little bolder than I wuz. Fred put my fod in da hallway an so I now
gno that this is also my space, not just da bedroom.

Cinnamon

Dats eksiting, Cinnamon! Yur wurld can get bigger an bigger.

Yu be shure an take care of uncle Fred til hees feeling better. He needs
you!

Lucy