Good tuna news,

Old March 24th 09, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default Good tuna news,

Hihi Kitties,
Gudgud Newz. I have a call back on one of my applications. They
want me to take a test on Thursday and after that maybe an interview.
It's not a big job, but it will keep me off da streets and I can live
on it... IF I get da job. It looks good. I think yor purrs have
been workin. Fangu furry much.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old March 24th 09, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

YaaaaaY!
And we'll be purring you through the test and interview, tuu!
Pit2nya, and Sylvia both

Old March 25th 09, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 24, 4:45*pm, Fred wrote:
Hihi Kitties,
* * * * Gudgud Newz. *I have a call back on one of my applications. *They
want me to take a test on Thursday and after that maybe an interview.
It's not a big job, but it will keep me off da streets and I can live
on it... IF I get da job. *It looks good. *I think yor purrs have
been workin. *Fangu furry much.

Sounz wunnerful, Uncl Fred. One fing.

glares at Uncl Bill

Do GNOT call da innerfewer a kushon rooj.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY an SLENDUR wun

Old March 25th 09, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

Fred wrote:
Hihi Kitties,
Gudgud Newz. I have a call back on one of my applications. They
want me to take a test on Thursday and after that maybe an interview.
It's not a big job, but it will keep me off da streets and I can live
on it... IF I get da job. It looks good. I think yor purrs have
been workin. Fangu furry much.

Sending lotsa goodluck purrs. MLB
Old March 25th 09, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:

On Mar 24, 4:45Â*pm, Fred wrote:
Hihi Kitties,
Gudgud Newz. Â*I have a call back on one of my applications. Â*They
want me to take a test on Thursday and after that maybe an
interview. It's not a big job, but it will keep me off da streets
and I can live on it... IF I get da job. Â*It looks good. Â*I think
yor purrs have been workin. Â*Fangu furry much.

Sounz wunnerful, Uncl Fred. One fing.

glares at Uncl Bill

Do GNOT call da innerfewer a kushon rooj.

Certainment, mon ami. Jamais.
Merci or should I maybe say "Meowsie." (Meow Chat in French would be
a whole new world, wouldn't it?)

Old March 25th 09, 07:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey` =^..^=`

"Fred" Hihi Kitties,
Gudgud Newz. I have a call back on one of my applications. They
want me to take a test on Thursday and after that maybe an interview.
It's not a big job, but it will keep me off da streets and I can live
on it... IF I get da job. It looks good. I think yor purrs have
been workin. Fangu furry much.

Puuuuuurs for everything to go well for you Fred.
Mosey