Babee Amber at Haven Howse

Old March 26th 09, 01:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Vincent T. II

Default Babee Amber at Haven Howse

Babee Amber haz joyned usses at Haven Howse. She iz orinj, anna furry
liddle. We all luvz hur, speshully Miss Sable, hu nefur had babee
kittiez uv hur oan.

Miss Sable iz a small black kitty lady dat wuz dumped bhind a burger
knig yeerz ago. She iz furry beautyfull, anna we awl luvz hur.

Liddle babee Sally (4 munfz owld) haz taken tu nappin wif Alicia, da
smaller uv da Meksiccan gurlz. Needer wun knoz or carez dt deyz
diffrunt speesheez.

Vinnie II
Old March 26th 09, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 26, 9:07*am, "Vincent T. II"
wrote:
Babee Amber haz joyned usses at Haven Howse. *She iz orinj, anna furry
liddle. *We all luvz hur, speshully Miss Sable, hu nefur had babee
kittiez uv hur oan.

Miss Sable iz a small black kitty lady dat wuz dumped bhind a burger
knig yeerz ago. *She iz furry beautyfull, anna we awl luvz hur.

Liddle babee Sally (4 munfz owld) haz taken tu nappin wif Alicia, da
smaller uv da Meksiccan gurlz. * Needer wun knoz or carez dt deyz
diffrunt speesheez.

Dis sounz wunnerful and dis nosegroop needz all da wunnerful we can
getted. Iyam a retired mommy-cat an wuv bittees. If youns effur need
hep wiff da babee I will be gladglad to port offer. Wen it iz
cornveenyunt, I would lub to bisik all ub yoo an yoor bitty.

--
Maggy May

Old March 26th 09, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 26, 6:07*am, "Vincent T. II"
wrote:
Babee Amber haz joyned usses at Haven Howse. *She iz orinj, anna furry
liddle. *We all luvz hur, speshully Miss Sable, hu nefur had babee
kittiez uv hur oan.

Miss Sable iz a small black kitty lady dat wuz dumped bhind a burger
knig yeerz ago. *She iz furry beautyfull, anna we awl luvz hur.

Liddle babee Sally (4 munfz owld) haz taken tu nappin wif Alicia, da
smaller uv da Meksiccan gurlz. * Needer wun knoz or carez dt deyz
diffrunt speesheez.

Vinnie II

Wotz of kitteez, wotz of wuv, a furry wurvy haven.

i appwad dat pwace.

Fangyu fur da gud gnooz. MeOwy ^-"-^

Old March 27th 09, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy` =^..^=`

On Mar 26, 9:07 am, "Vincent T. II"
wrote:
Babee Amber haz joyned usses at Haven Howse. She iz orinj, anna furry
liddle. We all luvz hur, speshully Miss Sable, hu nefur had babee
kittiez uv hur oan.

Miss Sable iz a small black kitty lady dat wuz dumped bhind a burger
knig yeerz ago. She iz furry beautyfull, anna we awl luvz hur.

Liddle babee Sally (4 munfz owld) haz taken tu nappin wif Alicia, da
smaller uv da Meksiccan gurlz. Needer wun knoz or carez dt deyz
diffrunt speesheez.

Dis sounz wunnerful and dis nosegroop needz all da wunnerful we can
getted. Iyam a retired mommy-cat an wuv bittees. If youns effur need
hep wiff da babee I will be gladglad to port offer. Wen it iz
cornveenyunt, I would lub to bisik all ub yoo an yoor bitty.

--
Maggy May

Ohhhhhh, unther frend myown age, I am 5 munths old gnow n sew iz myown
bruther Bob Qat n we jest wuv Maggy May. She kame offer n taked gudgud kare
uf usses wen Pa had tew go do sum fings n et wuz tew kold owt tew tayke
usses sew Maggy May ported offer n cuddled, n played wiff usses n I showed
hurself mine majik mirrir.
We shood hab a bitty party on da kruze...huhhuhhuh?
Mimzy hugs Maggy May and runs off to pway throw thu sock throo da mirror,

Old March 30th 09, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Hihi Piglet. Etz a gud fing hoomins kare bowt deez fings, utherwise more
liddle kitties, big kitties, d*gs, cudnt be helped by such nise hoomins.
Sum hoomins r sew mean to jest throw uway dere cats n d*gs wike garbage, dat
is krool n dere iz NO xcoose fur dat at awl!! Dat hisses mine own Meowmie
sew bad n hur wishes hur cood adopt sum, but wee wive inna trailer park n by
law in dis state we r only pozed tew hab 3 animals but dere r 4 heer n we r
awl tootered, n da managur dont gnow bowt usses. We hide iffen da doorbell
rings sew we dunt git cot. We is gud kitties, n stay IN n enjoy da sun IF
der iz inny. Fangu fur being mine frend.
Hihi Vinnie II
Mosey

Onlee silly hoomanz karez bout dem sort of fingz. Piglet who was raised
by Scooter a D*G.
"Vincent T. II"