Meowmie Gotted Uh Kitty Prezzieeeeee

Old January 16th 10, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Default Meowmie Gotted Uh Kitty Prezzieeeeee

Mrrrrrrrt?
Mine Meowmie gotted uh kyoot prezzie tewday n et myde herownself smyle
uhwot. Hur gotted uh B. Kliban Qat wall kalendur n et haz awll kindz uff
kyoot drawngz uff qatz onnit n mayde hur waff owt laowd. Haff inny uff yoo
hurd uff diz artizt?
Luffz
Mosey
--hoo jest gotted sum ham G

Old January 16th 10, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Mrrrrrrrt?
Mine Meowmie gotted uh kyoot prezzie tewday n et myde herownself smyle
uhwot. Hur gotted uh B. Kliban Qat wall kalendur n et haz awll kindz uff
kyoot drawngz uff qatz onnit n mayde hur waff owt laowd. Haff inny uff yoo
hurd uff diz artizt?
Luffz
Mosey
--hoo jest gotted sum ham G

Hooman reply: Kliban was a "hot" item twenty to twenty-five years ago.
I still have a quilt with cats wearing little red shoes. I used to have
sheets to match but my youngest grandson who was 10 loved them so I gave
the sheets to him. MLB
Old January 16th 10, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Mine Meowmie gotted uh kyoot prezzie tewday n et myde herownself smyle
uhwot. Hur gotted uh B. Kliban Qat wall kalendur n et haz awll kindz uff
kyoot drawngz uff qatz onnit n mayde hur waff owt laowd. Haff inny uff yoo
hurd uff diz artizt?
Luffz
Mosey

Kliban drew pix of Fatcat. Hissspit!!!

"Lovable Louise"
Old January 16th 10, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Mine Meowmie gotted uh kyoot prezzie tewday n et myde herownself smyle
uhwot. Hur gotted uh B. Kliban Qat wall kalendur n et haz awll kindz uff
kyoot drawngz uff qatz onnit n mayde hur waff owt laowd. Haff inny uff
yoo
hurd uff diz artizt?
Luffz
Mosey

Kliban drew pix of Fatcat. Hissspit!!!

"Lovable Louise"

Uhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh Mrrrrrrrrrt...
Iz umkay, sum uff usses r fat, but gnot meeeeeee
Sqweex is uh fatfat kitty...waffs.

Mosey

Old January 16th 10, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Mrrrrrrrt?
Mine Meowmie gotted uh kyoot prezzie tewday n et myde herownself smyle
uhwot. Hur gotted uh B. Kliban Qat wall kalendur n et haz awll kindz uff
kyoot drawngz uff qatz onnit n mayde hur waff owt laowd. Haff inny uff
yoo hurd uff diz artizt?
Luffz
Mosey
--hoo jest gotted sum ham G

Hooman reply: Kliban was a "hot" item twenty to twenty-five years ago.
I still have a quilt with cats wearing little red shoes. I used to have
sheets to match but my youngest grandson who was 10 loved them so I gave
the sheets to him. MLB

Hooman reply:
I have that sheet on the guest bed, the Qat wearing the red high heels...LOL
You have a quilt?? wow
Kyla

Old January 17th 10, 06:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Mrrrrrrrt?
Mine Meowmie gotted uh kyoot prezzie tewday n et myde herownself smyle
uhwot. Hur gotted uh B. Kliban Qat wall kalendur n et haz awll kindz uff
kyoot drawngz uff qatz onnit n mayde hur waff owt laowd. Haff inny uff
yoo hurd uff diz artizt?
Luffz
Mosey
--hoo jest gotted sum ham G

Hooman reply: Kliban was a "hot" item twenty to twenty-five years ago.
I still have a quilt with cats wearing little red shoes. I used to have
sheets to match but my youngest grandson who was 10 loved them so I gave
the sheets to him. MLB

Hooman reply:
I have that sheet on the guest bed, the Qat wearing the red high heels...LOL
You have a quilt?? wow
Kyla

No, my fat quilt cats wear red sneakers. MLB

Old January 17th 10, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Kliban drew pix of Fatcat. Hissspit!!!

"Lovable Louise"

Uhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh Mrrrrrrrrrt...
Iz umkay, sum uff usses r fat, but gnot meeeeeee
Sqweex is uh fatfat kitty...waffs.

Mosey

NOT OK! He drew Fatcat who thre10 me 4effur.

"Lovable Louise"
Old January 18th 10, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Kliban drew pix of Fatcat. Hissspit!!!

"Lovable Louise"

Uhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh Mrrrrrrrrrt...
Iz umkay, sum uff usses r fat, but gnot meeeeeee
Sqweex is uh fatfat kitty...waffs.

Mosey

NOT OK! He drew Fatcat who thre10 me 4effur.

"Lovable Louise"

Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!!! Sawry dat hapund tew yerownself...
Hiiiiiiiiiiispit at 'dat' fatqat....yoo umaky gnow?
Mosey

Old January 18th 10, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Kliban drew pix of Fatcat.

NOT OK! He drew Fatcat who thre10 me 4effur.

"Lovable Louise"

Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!!! Sawry dat hapund tew yerownself...
Hiiiiiiiiiiispit at 'dat' fatqat....yoo umaky gnow?
Mosey

I kno Fatcat will kum bak & eet my fud. Itz not ok.

"Lovable Louise"

Hoomin note: Do you remember which "Fatcat" Louise was always
complaining about? That one /did/ look like a Kliban cat, tabby stripes
and girth and all.
Old January 18th 10, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"Adam"
Kliban drew pix of Fatcat.

NOT OK! He drew Fatcat who thre10 me 4effur.

"Lovable Louise"

Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!!! Sawry dat hapund tew yerownself...
Hiiiiiiiiiiispit at 'dat' fatqat....yoo umaky gnow?
Mosey

I kno Fatcat will kum bak & eet my fud. Itz not ok.

"Lovable Louise"

Mrrrrrrrrrrrt!! I wil port offer dere n protext yerownself.. Louise. RU uh
IN or OWT?
Iam uh INN, but iwill go owt tew git dat Qat!!!!!!!! Hisspit!!!
Mrrrrrrrrrt!!
Nosepoinkz
Mosey

Hoomin note: Do you remember which "Fatcat" Louise was always complaining
about? That one /did/ look like a Kliban cat, tabby stripes and girth and
all.

Hoomin Response:
Nope, all of them are fat. Yeesh, poor Louise

I Gotted Owt!!! Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 10 December 28th 09 09:31 PM
I gotted OWT.... Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 19 September 20th 09 12:19 AM
I 4 gotted Granby Cat community 18 May 26th 09 05:44 AM
Meowmie iz feedin a Out Kitty Mosey =`^..^`= Cat community 4 April 12th 09 12:40 AM
Ut-oh... Meowmie touched anuffer kitty.... FurrsomeThreesome Cat community 2 April 28th 06 06:42 AM