A Club for the Humans

Old April 9th 05, 10:00 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
soft sayed it dependz on how much you use it, her gived owrz a home

inna
cabinet since her duzint uze it much, Trudi

My blender's home is on the back of the counter because I use it a lot!
I've even made cat food in it!

Jan

Old April 9th 05, 10:03 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
itz 'spensive butted we eatz much less dry anna its nutrition will

hep uses
age more gracefully, Trudi, not aging out of kittenhood after four

years

We're getting Wysong and Bench and Field Natural. Mom said those are
two of the best foods she can find around here and she also says that
they're expensive!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old April 13th 05, 03:24 AM
Miss Violette

Trudi turns on her giant purr motor, soft sayed the model of purr motor bast
gived me waz fur a kitty that iz huge, Trudi
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
you sur kan, I liksa gett petted, Trudi, 'tention you know what

Jan sits on the floor and starts rubbing the pretty and soft kitty on
the head.

Old April 13th 05, 03:25 AM
Miss Violette

we wuuld notted gif purrmission fur once a week, Trudi, strict kitty
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
W e 'voids it 'ceptin once a monf, or until OEJ scratches soft during

happy
paws, Trudi

I have to clip Clarence's and Nathan's claws about once a week or they
start giving me acupuncture!

Jan

Old April 13th 05, 03:52 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
Trudi turns on her giant purr motor, soft sayed the model of purr

motor bast
gived me waz fur a kitty that iz huge, Trudi

You're a very pretty kitty and you have very soft fur and a very loud
purr motor. It's even louder than all three of my cats together!

Jan, continuing to rub the soft, furry head

Old April 13th 05, 03:55 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
Den it kant be all bad ifin itzsef makez kittyfud, Trudi, warming up

to this
hooman

Do you want me to make you some?

Jan