Jellicle Ball - Booteek Ordurz chek lyzt

Old September 29th 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Default Jellicle Ball Septemfurr 26--- Lazt??? Booteek update

Harri Roadcat wrote:
Stormmee wrote:
I think diz iz purtly why soft likez hizsef so gud, her iz da same way,
Tiger

If mine Paw goes out on da road again, i'z will haf to go wif him cuz of
dat. Him needs fur me to 'tect him from crowds of hoomins. And him can
then keep me safe from crowds of metalmonsters.

Harri

(Human note: it can be a major pain in the b*tt, not being able to deal
with crowds

UB ~ They even have a name for it... ochlophobia

http://www.fasthealth.com/dictionary/o/ochlophobia.php

--- Cory (the bigger the crowd, the more ochlophobic I am... and I'm
ochlophobic in general to begin with...)

Old October 1st 06, 12:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

efin kuler, wine,... Tiger speeds up his enterin agin...
Mme. Anaďs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:23:36 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

Kule, den... tiger slows down butted iz thinkin when he getz diz dun

maybe
dey will go fur dinner...

[grooms his neck fur]

Of cawz, my luf! What cud be nyser? Dinner an a bottle ov nip-wine
wif my hansum boycat!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaďs
9/28/2006 7:33:49 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old October 1st 06, 12:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*hooman note: I figure if i make it to 70 people will just think i am
another cranky old lady and cut me some slack, also i am hoping by that time
that net shopping is perfected... as a side note, the german lady who lives
near us is in her 80s and her part time job is the sample lady at the
grocery store, not even the same store, man i just don't even think i want
to eat that bad... soft...

cats grab pooter bak.... datz enuf, da german lady sayed we are cute and
datz whut matters, Trudi
Harri Roadcat wrote in message
Stormmee wrote:
I think diz iz purtly why soft likez hizsef so gud, her iz da same way,
Tiger

If mine Paw goes out on da road again, i'z will haf to go wif him cuz of
dat. Him needs fur me to 'tect him from crowds of hoomins. And him can
then keep me safe from crowds of metalmonsters.

Harri

(Human note: it can be a major pain in the b*tt, not being able to deal
with crowds - but I'm sure you've discovered that! And I find that I'm
less and less able to deal with crowds as I get older. I turn 50 in just
over a month; I hate to think how I'll deal with crowds by the time I
hit my 70's).

Old October 1st 06, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I likez da ribinz idermint, Trudi
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Julie Porter wrote:
"Cory" wrote in message
ups.com...
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Cory wrote:

snip...
Pawpa haz sigjestid akzin' fur a yeller baa-ray (beret). I wike
baa-rayz. I fink dem iz furry kewl lukkin', an' sew I akz
yurownself, respeckfully, iffin' yu haf da tyme tu mayk mineownself
a yeller baa-ray. Iffin yu iz swampt wif tuu tuu much tu du, I
fink I kuld fynd wun onna mineown sumware.

Purrleez an' Fangu, Pitoonya!

Kordjully yurz,

Onyx

Onyx, yu kud drop off in Pariz on da way tu Rome an pik
owt da baa-ray ov yur choyz. Awlzo uh skarff furr anudder okayshun
kud be poychizt at Earmizz.
--
Pitö.önya, woild traffurrler

I duzzint no whut dem iz kalled, buttid Pawpa thot dis mornin' abowt
da reef (UB ~ wreath) fingyz dat da Roman'z yoosed tu ware onna topz
uf dere hedz. I fink dey wuz kalled krownz, buttid dem wuz mayd owtta
tree branches, Pawpa finkz, an' puttid onna topz uf hooman hedz. I
thot dat sinze we wuz warin' togaz, dat dat mite be morer
apurrpreeayt.

Whut du yu fink? Dey wuld be eezee enuff fur ussez kitteez tu mayk,
an' da kitteez kuld, wike, spray paynt dem ur sumfin' tu match dere
togaz!

--- Onyx, reely finkin' hard... (UB ~ Can'tcha tell??? *smirk*)

I fink dey ar garlands! We cood eet dem!!

Bear

I thot wez d-cided tu mayke dam outa da trym, maybe tu brayd da trymz.
Den yu kud chooze da sayme ur kontraztink wiff yur toga, ur toga'z trym
an awlzo wiff yur sandylez, wich ar beink mayde frum da sayme trym ribunz.

It is mutsh e-z-yr tu kordinate diz way furr da catufacturerz, thuz

keepink
deown on cost.

n-e kitty hu wantz tu is free tu innovate an be cre8tiff an mayke dere

own,
enny wayz day wantz tu, effin wiff dere sekketerryz hewlp.

--
Pitö.önya, Keeping it sympul

Old October 1st 06, 12:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

what a nize idermint, Tiger
Mme. Anaďs ^..^ wrote:
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:23:36 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

Kule, den... tiger slows down butted iz thinkin when he getz diz dun
maybe dey will go fur dinner...

[grooms his neck fur]

Of cawz, my luf! What cud be nyser? Dinner an a bottle ov nip-wine
wif my hansum boycat!

Letz awlzo purrlan tu awl da hewlpurrz go owt tu dinner wen da Booteek
klozez da nite b-4 da Ball. Treet ov da Booteek, ovkorze!
--
Pitö.önya

Old October 1st 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Mee tuu...weez kin effin yuze dem fur tayle an nek ribbunz!!!
--
Pitö.önya

Stormmee wrote:
I likez da ribinz idermint, Trudi
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Julie Porter wrote:
"Cory" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old October 1st 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

branchez anna twigz anna stuffz like dat iz furm da owt anna iduzint realli
kare fur da owt, Trudi

Stormmee wrote:
I likez da ribinz idermint, Trudi
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Julie Porter wrote:
"Cory" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old October 1st 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Weez kud yuze sum fowlerz, effurr reel ur artzyfishul, inturrtwint
wiff da ribbunz?...or nottid...

--
Pitö.önya

Stormmee wrote:
I likez da ribinz idermint, Trudi
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Julie Porter wrote:
"Cory" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old October 2nd 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

flowerz iz fine kuz dey iz supozedta kum furm da owt, at leazt dat iz whut
soft sayed, Trudi, tryin ta truzt somfin furm da owt,

Stormmee wrote:
I likez da ribinz idermint, Trudi
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Julie Porter wrote: