Exploring, starting in Central Park

Old September 14th 11, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Exploring, starting in Central Park

Lizzie who has been following Pito.onya slide down the wall behing her.
they land of a soft bed of pine needles and move quickly out of the was of
the others who will follow. The light is an erie blue and seems to be
coming from the walls themselves.

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Lemme twyy sumpin...

Pitô.ônya getz up on hynd legz, holdz owt frunt fourfeet,
feelz wiff hur pawz.... nope...
Getz down, kloze tu da grownd, hed butz da granit...
I seeee.... itz in heeeeer
Pitô.ônya'z hed dissappearz frum view.
A hollow ekko is herd,
Folloooow meeeee
--
Pitô.ônya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
diz lukz diffikult, der duzint seemta be aneething dat kuld bea kafe... it
mite be up offa grownd mayhaps? or i iz juzt mizzin itsef, storrmmee,
hopin somekittyelse sees it
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 13:33:07 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

storrmmee skrutinizes da pishures from da sky... den she krowches down
and like she has springs in herown legs jumps strate up inna air... den
she does it again afur landin onna grownd...

hhhmmm then she jumps up way hi anna lands again... den i sees it its
dat way, she points and takes off runnin... she skreeches to a halt, she
jumps two or free times, then she calls owt diz iz it diz iz it,
storrmmee

[Amelia and several other cats come running.]

This is it alright! At least, it's shaped right and I haven't seen any
other bushes that seem to look right. We need to find the middle hump...
there... then duck under it.

[Amelia pauses to allow Storrmmee, Sammy, and Ranger to pass through. She
then squeezes through (though with some difficulty) and joins them on the
other side. What she sees is a pretty little glen with trees and tall,
dense bushes all around. A solitary apple tree stands by itself in the
middle of the glen. Off to one side a large chunk of granite sticks out
of the earth, rising 10 feet into the air.]

Ok, now that we're in the glen and have spotted the rock we need to find
a little cave in the rock. It should be a little difficult to find, and
won't really appear to be a cave until we're actually standing in it's
mouth.

Amelia

Old September 14th 11, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 16:23:18 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Lizzie who has been following Pito.onya slide down the wall behing her.
they land of a soft bed of pine needles and move quickly out of the was
of the others who will follow. The light is an erie blue and seems to
be coming from the walls themselves.

[Harri and OT follow, and Harri sniffs around.]

I fink I smell somefing - somefink like maybe some spices, very faintly.
An I feels a slight breeze.

[She follows her nose, and finds a little side compartment that doesn't
show up until you're right in front of it. The geometry of the little
cave and the eerie blue light work together to keep the compartment
pretty well concealed.]

Here's a liddle hidden area. OT, please shine da flashlight over here...

[OT brings over the torch, and in the light he and Harri spot an usual
design carved into the face of the rock. Harri reaches out a claw and
traces the design, and when she finishes she gives the design a good hard
push. A loud rumbling sound can be heard, and the wall on which she
pushed swivels inward revealing a smooth passage.]

Old September 15th 11, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T cringes at the sound of the wall moving but, he can't let Harri go there
alone. Toonya anna Melia annd Trudi, kome here we found sumphin. Well,
Harri found itself.

Old September 15th 11, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

efuri cat crowdz arownd da entryway, ooohhing anna ahhaing atta inginuitee
of diz littel entryway to a new pwaze

Trudi: hhmmm i likez diz litin

Storrmmee: beree compact anna beutifullee crafted:

OEJ; what now as she turns to amellia?

Old September 15th 11, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Dis iz furry kool. Weze nefer bin heer before.

Booker, just followin efurry kitty round, an not helpin much cept gettin
unnerpaw.

Old September 15th 11, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

[Sammy and Ranger come to the doorway and shine their lights down the
corridor. The walls of the corridor are glowing with the same strange
blue light as the walls of the cave. They takeoff down the passage, Sammy
in the lead. Other kitties follow. They get about 50 yards down the
passage when Sammy stops and calls to Ranger.]

Ranger, look at dis!

[He shows Ranger his compass. The dial card is slowly spinning in circles!
]

I'f never seen it do dat before.

[They move down the passage again, a little more slowly than before.]

Ranger: Sammy, look at dis!

[He shines his light on the wall of the massage. The wall appears to be
mostly quartz, and the intensity of the blue glow has increased. In the
light from Ranger's flashlight can be seen more carvings. Most are
stylized carving of cats, but some are geometric figures and some are
creatures that neither Sammy nor Ranger have seen before.]

If you put yourz paw on dis one, da one dat looks sort of like a fat cat,
your paw tingles!
Old September 16th 11, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On 15 Sep 2011 18:27:00 GMT, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:

If you put yourz paw on dis one, da one dat looks sort of like a fat cat,
your paw tingles!

Oriane: Cybèle - wook! Deres a piksure ob you!

Cybèle: I IZN'T fat - I iz fwuffy!

Both: We luffs dis bwoo litink. Itz furry calming...

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/15/2011 8:12:37 PM
Old September 16th 11, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Lizzie stands beside Booker, u iz helpink mineselfz. I iznt skared, but it
iz nize ta haff u here.

. ..

Old September 16th 11, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T figgerz he iz da fattest, fluffiest cat so he places his paw on the
carving. Tingles are felt and soft noises are heard. OOOOOKKKK Sammy,
what iz happinink herez?