Picshures of usses!!!!

Old May 4th 05, 02:50 AM
FurrsomeFoursome

Default Picshures of usses!!!!

Meowmie, insted ov doing her sekriterrial dooties HERE, has gone an'
made a BLOG. Duzzen't that sownd like sumfing rood? Itz not, tho, and
we kinda hafta furgiv hur kinda, becus her furst blogs is all about
usses!

Iffn ennykitty wud like tu see usses Foursome, as well as a pic of
Meowmie an' the late, venerable Prime Meezers Mr. Lenny and Ms. Lucy
(quickreverentmeatloafandpurrrrr.r.....), yew kin luk usses upat:

http://artsandcats.blogspot.com

We'ze don no how gud she'll be abowt updatin' it, cuz well, ya know how
gud she is wif rpcc (hah!) but we'ze will try tu keep hur goin.

Maui's not helping lately as he peed on the floor again RITE BEHIND
MEOWMIE IN HUR OFFISE while she wuz werkin on dis, so she's haffing tu
cleen more dan post for us. I wud bop him agin but he nos he did bad
an is hiding. *sigh*

Panda ov Blogging Toes

Old May 4th 05, 03:35 AM
ClowderCat

FurrsomeFoursome wrote:
[...]

Your mom should let you blog instead of doing it herself!!!!

All of you are beautiful kitties!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old May 4th 05, 03:52 AM
Rebecca

Furry nice pichers. Yooz awl furry good-lukkin kittees!

Rebecca, enjoying seeing pictures of more of her friends

oups.com...

Old May 4th 05, 11:52 AM
Fred Williams

On May 3, 2005 09:50 pmFurrsomeFoursome wrote:

[...]

It's a furry nice blogspot your meomie has. It wuz reely gudgud to
see your photos. Such beautiful cats you all are. I have extra
"thumbs" on my forepaws which makes my feet look reely big. So I can
identify wif "Toes"

--
Regards Diana wif Ryan and our hooman, Fred, standin by.
(Remove FFFf from our email address to reply, if by email).

Old May 4th 05, 02:52 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On 3 May 2005 18:50:50 -0700, FurrsomeFoursome wrote:

Meowmie, insted ov doing her sekriterrial dooties HERE, has gone an'
made a BLOG. Duzzen't that sownd like sumfing rood? Itz not, tho, and
we kinda hafta furgiv hur kinda, becus her furst blogs is all about
usses!

Whut luffly, luffly piksures of yourownselves! Yu is hansum kitties!
Fangu Anti fur puttin dem up fur usses to see!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/4/2005 9:51:52 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old May 4th 05, 10:33 PM
dsh-diva

Fangu fer letting us see yur nise pikchurs. Yuz are all such nice
kittees. Owr meomie is trying to get owr pikchurs owta her camerafingy,
butted sheez haffing trubble making da camera talk to da puter.
Xena and Callisto

Old May 7th 05, 12:57 AM
The Clowder

"FurrsomeFoursome" wrote:

[...]