She's LOOKING at me!!!!!

Old March 12th 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default She's LOOKING at me!!!!!

Mischief and Mayhem aren't fighting anymore........at least not when
one immediately comes into the room.

But they still keep their distance from each other. However every now
and then it will be all quiet and suddenly i hear growls and hisses
from the other room. Just yesterday I walk in and Mischief is on HER
bed (my bed) but Mayhem wants to jump up on the bed so she can curl up
on HER pillow (my pillow)

"Guys, knock it off." I walked back and all is quiet for like 2 minutes

Then the hissing and growling starts again. "Don't make me come in
there."

The meowing that ensued i think roughly translates into the following:

Mayhem: "Mo-ooooom!!!!! She's LOOKING at me!!!"

Mischief: "Am not, you little pipsqueak."

Mayhem: "Pipsqueak? I'm older and far more prettier than you."

Mischief: "You WISH, you fat ball of fluff! I'm the QUEEN!!"

Mayhem: "Don't make me come up there and smack you upside the head!"

Mischief: "Mooo-oooooom! Mayhem's threatening MEEEE!!!"

Imp: "Can you two keep it down, i'm trying to take a nap?"

Mischief/Mayhem: "YOU SHUT UP!!!"

Finally i came into the room. Mischief was perched on HER windowsill
(the window by my bed) and was hunched over and staring daggers at
Mayhem who was curled up on HER pillow, and raising a paw to strike.

"Both of you stop this right now, or NO one is sleeping in the bedroom
tonight!"

That did it. Mischief turned back to the window and gave Mayhem the
'ear'. Mayhem turned around and stalked off, and Mischief turned back
just in time to see Mayhem give her the 'tail'

(FYI, the 'ear' and 'tail' are rude gestures, like the finger, but in
cat body language)

Kajikit, glad to hear that Tessie is kinda getting along with Silver
and Scout. With the above going on, i know exactly how you feel.

Take care,

Kristi

Old March 12th 06, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 20:04:09 -0800, Mischief wrote:

[...]

Just like a bunch of elementary school kids! MLB
Old March 12th 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Yeah i know

I don't plan on having kids, but now i know a little about how a mom
feels with bickering kids in the house.

Once when Mischief and Mayhem started to have a fight on the bed WHILE
I WAS SLEEPING i shooed them off and said "TAKE IT OUTSIDE!!" sheesh

Kristi

Old March 12th 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com

(FYI, the 'ear' and 'tail' are rude gestures, like the finger, but in
cat body language)///

So is the quiet "Huff" through the nose. That's Tigers equivalent of
F*CK! ;o)

Helen M

Old March 13th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

(FYI, the 'ear' and 'tail' are rude gestures, like the finger, but in
cat body language)///

So is the quiet "Huff" through the nose. That's Tigers equivalent of
F*CK! ;o)

LOL!! I love this.
For what it's worth, I've finally figured out what Rita is saying to
me when I first walk in the door after being at work all day.

Moooommmm! You have to clean the litter box! Have you SEEN what's in
there? It's DISGUSTING! It's been there ALL DAY LONG! I have to
put my FEET in there!! It's got to be cleaned NOW!! I need to use the
box and my feet are going to TOUCH it! EEWWWWWW!!!

And on and on and on......

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

Old March 14th 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Mischief wrote:

[...]

snip
Kristi

I can just imagine what it was like reading their "conversation". Thanks
for a great story!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek