Bad Neighbors & Morganna Update

Old October 1st 04, 05:20 AM
Tish Silberbauer

blush Well, golly, but I'm absolutely chuffed to be considered a
sister of you and Yowie.

Tish

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 03:10:05 GMT, Tanada wrote:

Tish S wrote:

Hey, another scarey co-incidence; I'm INFP too, with a strong emphasis on the "N".

Tish

"Yowie" wrote in message ...

snip

I'm an INFP.

SISTERS!!!!!

Pam S.

Old October 1st 04, 05:20 AM
Tish Silberbauer

Tish S wrote:

Hey, another scarey co-incidence; I'm INFP too, with a strong emphasis on the "N".

Tish

"Yowie" wrote in message ...

snip

I'm an INFP.

SISTERS!!!!!

Pam S.

Old October 1st 04, 06:21 AM
pmendhall

"badwilson" wrote in message
I found a site online to take the test. I just took it and it seems
that I am ESTJ. You can check it yourself at
http://similarminds.com/myers-briggs-jung.html
--
Britta

I'm an INTP. Consistently off the scale on the P.

Old October 1st 04, 06:29 AM
Marina

badwilson wrote:
Pam S. who is a Questor 4.4% of the population, is that a large

percentage?

I think 4.4% seems rather small. Pam, you are the exact opposite of
me!
I'm an administrator (yikes!!!) at 8.7% of the population.

Us Masterminds (me and Deb) are 2.1% of the population, according to the
profile.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old October 1st 04, 02:10 PM
Adrian

{{{{{{{{{Ginger-lyn}}}}}}}}}}
Keep posting and don't apologise for other people's posts. As you say,
no one knows whether Delores intends to declaw or not, I hope not. But
if she does the venom should be aimed at her, not you. Purrs for you and
purrs that Morganna has a long and happy life, with all her claws.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old October 1st 04, 02:15 PM
Adrian

badwilson wrote:
"Sherry " wrote in message
Like Steve, I've received hate mail over some of my posts over the
years. At one point, I almost quit the group because I was so
depressed by the language in the emails I got. A couple of good
people, you know who you are, talked me out of

Wow. I thought I was alone. I got slammed good via e-mail
immediately following the first post I ever made to this group. I
was told this might not be a good group for me. That poster was a
regular at the time, but I haven't seen her post in a long time. It
almost turned me off on the whole group, until I realized that this
supreme hypocrisy was just one stupid person.

Sherry

You're definitely not alone. I think it's happened to most. I've
gotten slammed for letting Vino hunt and eat lizards, and for other
stuff. Almost quite the group a few times too.
But I've also gotten some really great and supportive emails from
lurkers, so it goes both ways.

I'm feeling left out now, I've never been slammed by anyone on this
group.