Where iz efurrykitty?

Old July 17th 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default Where iz efurrykitty?

Yess, I saw itt later! I miss him so much! Fangu!

Lucy

Granby wrote:
Did you red da grambys messaj where Chester sended u his luff?
"Lucy" wrote in message
I em not haffing much fun dese days wifout Chester.

Lucy

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Itz been kwiet heer.... And mine own troo luff, Tiger, iz still
missink becawz hiz hoomanz haff no 'pooter. Snifsnif.

Old July 17th 08, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 17:47:32 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Mme Anais I pologize for diz dum sekretari. Dat waz sposed ta be "Dear Mme
Anais" NOT Dear Tiger" da mesaj waz frum himself, not to himselfz. Gramby
haz godda go to dat boot kampz. O. T. Glaring at gramby for messing up.

Fangu, Anti Gramby! Datz grate nooze! Now letz get dis heer road trip
unnerway!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/17/2008 12:04:27 AM
Old July 17th 08, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:12:10 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

in the background we hear Sunrise, Wascal, Missy and Maggy May and
now WooToo
chanting "Road trip, road trip, road trip

Yes! Letz do it! I'm havink mine liddle akwa 57 Funderbird washed and
reddy as we speek!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/17/2008 12:05:57 AM
Old July 17th 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:59:30 -0500, Harri Roadcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

Or a regular
motorcycle-n-car roadtrip.

Hmmm....

Harri

Letz do it! I'll get mine liddle akwa T-boid!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/17/2008 12:07:01 AM
Old July 17th 08, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 17:47:32 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Mme Anais I pologize for diz dum sekretari. Dat waz sposed ta be "Dear Mme
Anais" NOT Dear Tiger" da mesaj waz frum himself, not to himselfz. Gramby
haz godda go to dat boot kampz. O. T. Glaring at gramby for messing up.

Fangu, Anti Gramby! Datz grate nooze! Now letz get dis heer road trip
unnerway!

Anais, du yu fink Tiger n Chester will katch up wif us if we go ahead w
da groop?

Dey could port offur when dey get bak.

Lucy
Old July 17th 08, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 23:10:34 -0500, Lucy's nimble, little paws typed:

Anais, du yu fink Tiger n Chester will katch up wif us if we go ahead w
da groop?

Dey could port offur when dey get bak.

Lucy

I finks so. I gafe mine Tiger a bloo-an-white Harley "Fat Boy" fur
his purrday a few yeerz ago, an Chester can ride wif him so dey can
ketch up. Ob cawze dey cood awlso 'port demselves an da bike ofur to
usses....

Buttid don wurry, mine deer, dey will find usses!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/17/2008 12:25:48 AM
Old July 17th 08, 11:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We iz all paked and reddi. O T was a bit nervus kauze he neffer knowz wha
Harri iz gonna do but, he likes herself so it realli duzen matterz. Piglet
packing treats so when the word comes to GO these three are ready.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 17:47:32 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Mme Anais I pologize for diz dum sekretari. Dat waz sposed ta be "Dear
Mme
Anais" NOT Dear Tiger" da mesaj waz frum himself, not to himselfz.
Gramby
haz godda go to dat boot kampz. O. T. Glaring at gramby for messing up.

Fangu, Anti Gramby! Datz grate nooze! Now letz get dis heer road trip
unnerway!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old July 17th 08, 12:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

In article ,
says...
CHESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy

UB ~ Snork! You're too cute, Lucy...
Old July 17th 08, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

Motorcycles!!!! Road trip! Lyke we did wen we wented to da Gran
Kanyun! Rememfur dat. SnifSnif, I wish mine Tiger wuz heer wif hiz
bloo Harley.....

Well, letz see... We'z could allez visit da Grand Canyum again. Accordin
to da arkives, it was a few years ago when you guys went dere last (wow -
it was befur I was bornded! That's a long time). We'z could also bisit da
Monument Valley, and Canyon de Chelly. I fact, wez could mebbe start in
You-tah, by dat bigbig lake (I woudn't want to get tootoo close, but
Ranger might), den ride souf and see Zion and Bryce Canyons, den see da
Arifurzona places, endin up at da Grand Canyum. Den when we is done at da
Grand Canyum we could 'port to Cleocatra's mountain place fur anoffur
party.

Or would you kitties prefurr a different route? I'z open - I just wants to
do somefing!

An Wascal, we can set up a trip to da Greater Magellanic Cloud when we is
done wif dis trip. Dat will gif da FTL-ship crew time to get it ready fur
usses.

Harri