Boyfie is home!

Old January 21st 14, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfie is home!

And he's really glad and so am I.

He's doing better that I ever thought possible, he keeps asking to go out to
toilet, but he's not allowed to.
He's used a litter box filled with earth to have a wee, but pooed in the
bath ;-)
I managed to get him to take his antibiotic drops in his food this a.m. but
will probably have to ask Claire to come and help me with his painkiller
tonight, he only needs that 1 x day and it tastes bad.

Thank you all for your kind wishes, e-mails and offers of support. The
admin staff said it brightened their day and they all went down to the
cattery to see him in case he looked like George Clooney! He's quite the
celebrity at Chine House.

Tweed

Old January 21st 14, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2014-01-21 11:20 AM, Christina Websell wrote:
And he's really glad and so am I.

He's doing better that I ever thought possible, he keeps asking to go out to
toilet, but he's not allowed to.
He's used a litter box filled with earth to have a wee, but pooed in the
bath ;-)
I managed to get him to take his antibiotic drops in his food this a.m. but
will probably have to ask Claire to come and help me with his painkiller
tonight, he only needs that 1 x day and it tastes bad.

Thank you all for your kind wishes, e-mails and offers of support. The
admin staff said it brightened their day and they all went down to the
cattery to see him in case he looked like George Clooney! He's quite the
celebrity at Chine House.

That's great news!

--
Cheryl
Old January 21st 14, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 1/21/2014 9:50 AM, Christina Websell wrote:
And he's really glad and so am I.

He's doing better that I ever thought possible, he keeps asking to go out to
toilet, but he's not allowed to.
He's used a litter box filled with earth to have a wee, but pooed in the
bath ;-)
I managed to get him to take his antibiotic drops in his food this a.m. but
will probably have to ask Claire to come and help me with his painkiller
tonight, he only needs that 1 x day and it tastes bad.

Thank you all for your kind wishes, e-mails and offers of support. The
admin staff said it brightened their day and they all went down to the
cattery to see him in case he looked like George Clooney! He's quite the
celebrity at Chine House.

Tweed

This is *wonderful* news, Tweed! LOL about George Clooney. See? Now
they believe you!

As for the poo, at least you can clean out the bath. I agree, he's not
in any condition to go outside. The fact that he wants to is
encouraging, though. He's not suffering from any lingering affects of
whatever (bad) adventure he got himself into.

IMHO, liquid medication is sooooo much easier than pilling! Is the
painkiller liquid, too? Not that it matters much. If it smells/tastes
bad he'll likely turn up his nose if you try to put it in his food.

Jill

Old January 21st 14, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:50:13 AM UTC-6, Christina Websell wrote:
And he's really glad and so am I.

He's doing better that I ever thought possible, he keeps asking to go out to

toilet, but he's not allowed to.

He's used a litter box filled with earth to have a wee, but pooed in the

bath ;-)

I managed to get him to take his antibiotic drops in his food this a.m. but

will probably have to ask Claire to come and help me with his painkiller

tonight, he only needs that 1 x day and it tastes bad.

Thank you all for your kind wishes, e-mails and offers of support. The

admin staff said it brightened their day and they all went down to the

cattery to see him in case he looked like George Clooney! He's quite the

celebrity at Chine House.

Tweed

That is truly excellent news!
Old January 21st 14, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
JJ[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
And he's really glad and so am I.

He's doing better that I ever thought possible, he keeps asking to go out
to toilet, but he's not allowed to.
He's used a litter box filled with earth to have a wee, but pooed in the
bath ;-)
I managed to get him to take his antibiotic drops in his food this a.m.
but will probably have to ask Claire to come and help me with his
painkiller tonight, he only needs that 1 x day and it tastes bad.

Thank you all for your kind wishes, e-mails and offers of support. The
admin staff said it brightened their day and they all went down to the
cattery to see him in case he looked like George Clooney! He's quite the
celebrity at Chine House.

Tweed

WONDERFUL news. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Jay

Old January 21st 14, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nik Simpson[_2_]

On 1/21/2014 8:50 AM, Christina Websell wrote:
And he's really glad and so am I.

That's wonderful.

Old January 21st 14, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Christina Websell wrote:

And he's really glad and so am I.

That is great news, so pleased for him and for you!

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old January 21st 14, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 7:50:13 AM UTC-7, Christina Websell wrote:
And he's really glad and so am I.

He's doing better that I ever thought possible, he keeps asking to go out to

toilet, but he's not allowed to.

He's used a litter box filled with earth to have a wee, but pooed in the

bath ;-)

I managed to get him to take his antibiotic drops in his food this a.m. but

will probably have to ask Claire to come and help me with his painkiller

tonight, he only needs that 1 x day and it tastes bad.

Thank you all for your kind wishes, e-mails and offers of support. The

admin staff said it brightened their day and they all went down to the

cattery to see him in case he looked like George Clooney! He's quite the

celebrity at Chine House.

Tweed

I'm *so* happy he is home with you (but I would imagine nowhere near as happy as you are). I'm glad he was so well cared for.

Smokie Darling (Annie)
Old January 21st 14, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

And he's really glad and so am I.

Tweed

~~~~~~~~
Fantastic news! I'm so happy for both of you.

Thanks for bringing us up-to-date.

MaryL