Favorite Things

Old September 3rd 05, 02:56 AM
Cheryl

Default Favorite Things

Rhett's favorite toys are anything that he can bang around on any
hard floor. Ice cubes, childs block toys, dry cat food; anything
that makes noise.

Scarlett's favorite thing to do is jump on the washing machine and
wait for me to dump the water from the dehumidifier in the morning.
She waits every morning for me, and it used to surprise me to find
her on the washing maching. Now I expect it.

Shamrock's favorite thing continues to be chasing Bonnie. Other
than that, it's chasing the laser dot.

Bonnie doesn't really have any favorites now that I put up the
broken mousie toy. I think I should give it back, even though it
seemed to stress her out when she found it and then put it in the
kitchen all the time. She doesn't line up or hunt down the working
ones anymore.

All of them love the outdoor enclosure. Whenever I go downstairs,
they think it's time to go out. Unfortunately during the week, it's
only at night when I'm home, and mosquitoes are really bad this
time of year and none of them have heartworm protection.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old September 3rd 05, 05:42 AM
Bet You Missed Me!

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Rhett's favorite toys are anything that he can bang around on any
hard floor. Ice cubes, childs block toys, dry cat food; anything
that makes noise.

My favorite things are off-topic here. Oo! Except for one!!
I just thought of one!

Making a netdicking busybody eat her words and understand
that turnabout is indeed fair play.

Old September 3rd 05, 03:24 PM
lewe

"Cheryl" wrote in message
[...]

Bono's favourite toys are ear plugs, might look a bit funny to visitors
seeing several ear plugs lying around ...he likes to catch an ear plug with
both paws, transferring them to his mouth, carrying it, fetches it if you
throw it far away, loves to sit on top of the cat tree, just under the
ceiling, catching it up there and letting it drop again - more exercise for
the thrower ...

Thea likes most things "stringy", like a long, thin peace of fabric or
suede, a ribbon or similar, she likes to chase them doing snaky moves on the
floor, killing them on the rug, and also to jump for them "dolphin show
style"

Both of course love being at the cabin by the lake and just being "wild"
stalking mousies, checking out the ducks from the jetty and messing around
forest style

--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cats' pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi