it's a mistake

Old May 28th 06, 06:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default it's a mistake

I usually don't brush the shorthaired kitties that much, and I found out
this weekend that's a mistake. Tommy and Eli got brushed and between them
lost enough fur to stuff a small pillow.

Old May 28th 06, 12:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:
I usually don't brush the shorthaired kitties that much, and I found
out this weekend that's a mistake. Tommy and Eli got brushed and
between them lost enough fur to stuff a small pillow.

They have more fur than we think they do, eh? I brush Persia and could
probably knit a sweater

Jill

Old May 28th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 28 May 2006 06:11:47 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

Pat wrote:
I usually don't brush the shorthaired kitties that much, and I found
out this weekend that's a mistake. Tommy and Eli got brushed and
between them lost enough fur to stuff a small pillow.

They have more fur than we think they do, eh? I brush Persia and could
probably knit a sweater

Jill

Or create another whole cat! MLB
Old May 29th 06, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Pat" wrote in message
I usually don't brush the shorthaired kitties that much, and I found out
this weekend that's a mistake. Tommy and Eli got brushed and between them
lost enough fur to stuff a small pillow.

KFC is no longer able to take care of her personal grooming because of her
age so I comb her twice a week. A lot of hair always comes out.
Boyfie's fur always looks pristine, as if he'd just come out of a beauty
salon. I've tried to groom him a couple of times but he really doesn't like
it: it's probably not necessary anyway.

Tweed

Old May 30th 06, 10:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christina Websell wrote:
"Pat" wrote in message
I usually don't brush the shorthaired kitties that much, and I found
out this weekend that's a mistake. Tommy and Eli got brushed and
between them lost enough fur to stuff a small pillow.

KFC is no longer able to take care of her personal grooming because
of her age so I comb her twice a week. A lot of hair always comes
out.
Boyfie's fur always looks pristine, as if he'd just come out of a
beauty salon. I've tried to groom him a couple of times but he
really doesn't like it: it's probably not necessary anyway.

Tweed

Have you tried the, Zoom Groom, I got one a couple of weeks ago and both the
cats love it, they cost £4.99.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old May 30th 06, 11:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Have you tried the, Zoom Groom, I got one a couple of weeks ago and both the
cats love it, they cost £4.99.

Where can you get them? I've heard lots of praise for them but never
been able to find them in the shops

As both Furballs are shorthairs, they seem pretty much to make their
own arrangements regarding grooming and always look impeccably
shiny(apart from when they've attracted dust, Sarrasine can't resist
finding dust- she's a punk kitten and isn't happy unless she looks like
she's been up to no good) but they do love to be brushed

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous (and well groomed) Furballs

Old May 30th 06, 12:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lesley wrote:
Have you tried the, Zoom Groom, I got one a couple of weeks ago and
both the cats love it, they cost £4.99.

Where can you get them? I've heard lots of praise for them but never
been able to find them in the shops

As both Furballs are shorthairs, they seem pretty much to make their
own arrangements regarding grooming and always look impeccably
shiny(apart from when they've attracted dust, Sarrasine can't resist
finding dust- she's a punk kitten and isn't happy unless she looks
like
she's been up to no good) but they do love to be brushed

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous (and well groomed) Furballs

I got mine at the feed suppliers, I would expect most pet shops would stock
them. They're made by the Kong company.
http://www.kongcompany.com/worlds_best.html

Old May 30th 06, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I got mine at the feed suppliers, I would expect most pet shops would stock
them. They're made by the Kong company.
http://www.kongcompany.com/worlds_best.html

Thanks Adrian I'll look our for them

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old May 30th 06, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I just got mine at a pet superstore. It was the last one on the rack. Must
be very
popular, especially after the posts here about it.

Winnie

ups.com...

Old May 30th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-05-30, Lesley penned:

Where can you get them? I've heard lots of praise for them but
never been able to find them in the shops

There's a d*g version that's pretty much identical to the cat one ...
maybe you would have luck looking in the d*g section of the store.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully