Pixturez..I gotz sum, but...

Old January 30th 09, 08:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Pixturez..I gotz sum, but...

Hihi Efferkitty

Woo Too, furst u ff awl I reely want tew faangu furry mutch wiff da adbise
yoo gabe me a cupla munths ugo and I fink {UB}yoo gnow wat I meen is yoo
says "Awl dey kan do is type at you" I hab been keeping dat im mynd, n
ported et tew meowmie inna nise dreem. Yup, iz wurking
Dat is furry gudgud adbise anna I fank yoo sew furry furry mutch.
Iam habbing sum nip tea n I haved tew axe yoo iffen yoo wud wike
sum pixturez uffes usses.

Iwud haf tew sned dem tew yoo by emayle cuz meowmie dunt gnow haow tew mayke
a wink owt of a jay pig. ;[UB] hulp But herself can sned yoo jay pigz.
We gotz pixyz uff awl uf usses, on da pooter, a real fluffybutt Sqweex
doing a fuzzy tummy, hur iz a bigbig fluffy torty, hur wink PookieCat, n
dere dotter Pssp, um Pipps, she iz sutch a brat tortye tew . hur is . Boy,
Pookie is ...he iz hissing me off, we got intew a fite wast nite at 3 aye em
onna bigbed were da hoominz wur sleeping n meowmie gave usses a thwwap wif
hur pillow n gotted madder dan a wet henn.
Do chikkums reely git mad wen dey git wet?
Wee ranz out uff da reum fast..
Sammy, yoo kan see da rezt uff mine,syde uff dafamlee, We gotza bigbig
famlee
Kombined.
Dont hab no picturez uff da bitties yet.
Sew, iffen yoo want sum pixtures uffes usses, send meowmie a e-mayle tew
dat goez fur inny kitty,
Hur iz gonna figgure owt a way tew kapshun dem.
Yaaaaaaaawn...iz midnite n I need my chikkum supper time
G'niiiiite....Meowmie hadd sum camolile tee n iz maykin hurself sleepy n I
had sum nip tea n I feal sleepy tew,
*kisses thuh sleeping bitties on the tops of their liddle heads, n whispurz
"I wuv yew'
Mosey
Zzzzzzzzzz