Wappin 101 korse kontent

Old November 3rd 11, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chappy

Default Wappin 101 korse kontent

Ize tryed an tryed an it neffur showed up.

So da Wappin 101 korse kontent can be seen at:

http://www.paque.com/wappin101.txt

Iffin sumkitty can cut an paste it into a post, an haf it show up, dat
wud be preciated.

So far weze has Harri, Pipps, Lizzy an Snowflake sined up for Wappin 101.

Anykittie wantz to joyne dis kass let me no.

Chappy
Old November 3rd 11, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Here 'tis, Lizzy reads with great delight

Here iz da cilla...sylla...topikz to be kovered.

1. Introduktion

2. Rulez: keep yur klawz in during praktice, don't hit tu hurt

3. Basik wappin muvez
a. single paw wappin
b. wappin on da run
c. trikz on hidin wappin frum hoominz so ofur kittie getz in truble

4. Praktice basik wappin.

5. Snak an nap tyme

6. Advanced wappin muvez
a. two paw wappin
b. Stelth wappin
c. Wappin too katz at once

7. Praktice advanced wappin

8. Snak an nap tyme

9. Wappin demonstration fur da katmunity

10. Warding of certifikates of wappin

Old November 3rd 11, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"Chappy" wrote in message ...

Ize tryed an tryed an it neffur showed up.

So da Wappin 101 korse kontent can be seen at:

http://www.paque.com/wappin101.txt

Iffin sumkitty can cut an paste it into a post, an haf it show up, dat
wud be preciated.

So far weze has Harri, Pipps, Lizzy an Snowflake sined up for Wappin 101.

Anykittie wantz to joyne dis kass let me no.

Chappy

ai copid n paystud dat fu ya Chappy

Mosey
Old November 3rd 11, 01:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chappy

Ize replied yesfurday to fank yu, but mi repli didnt show up.

Dere iz sumfing skrewy goin on heer.

Old November 3rd 11, 01:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chappy

Mosey,

Ize replied yesfurday. Fur sum reeson ize kant efen put da korse in
mineownpost or it wont show up.

Fangu fur kopyin it.

Chappy

Old November 3rd 11, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

I would like to volunteer Starr da Dogg as a training dummy. We can whap
her as hard as want, an can listen to the echo when we whap her upside da
head.

Harri
Old November 3rd 11, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chappy

Harri,

Haz yur hoomin apppprofed dis?

Chappy

Old November 3rd 11, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Uh oh, ai dunt fink yu shud uz Starr da Dogg az uh trayning dummy, Harri,
puuurhaps weh kan find uh
meen hoomin, but der rnt inny HEER .