I'ze here, (fur a liddle wile, ennyway).

Old January 8th 11, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Default I'ze here, (fur a liddle wile, ennyway).

Hihi kitties,
I am just tryin out my gnu gnuzreader thingy an seein ifn I can post.
I'll see it if I can and kitties an sekretarize can say hi.

--
Warmest Regards.
Fred HC
Old January 8th 11, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Sat, 8 Jan 2011 20:52:19 +0000 (UTC), Unclefred
wrote:

Hihi kitties,
I am just tryin out my gnu gnuzreader thingy an seein ifn I can post.
I'll see it if I can and kitties an sekretarize can say hi.

I can see your post!
Old January 9th 11, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jan 8, 8:52*pm, Unclefred wrote:
Hihi kitties,
* * * * I am just tryin out my gnu gnuzreader thingy an seein ifn I can post.
I'll see it if I can and kitties an sekretarize can say hi.

--
Warmest Regards.
Fred *HC

We sees yu! Hihihi!

Gordon Kittiez
Old January 9th 11, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 8, 3:52*pm, Unclefred wrote:
Hihi kitties,
* * * * I am just tryin out my gnu gnuzreader thingy an seein ifn I can post.
I'll see it if I can and kitties an sekretarize can say hi.

--
Warmest Regards.
Fred *HC

Wee sees you. I was hiding frum mine Uncl Bill for mine amoosment
butted I am bak now.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Old January 9th 11, 06:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I.C.U. Unka Fred!
Weez mizt yu .
Heow ar yuz?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 14th 11, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

A lot uv things are happening. Today I am making a banner for the peace
vigil promoting "LET THEM STAY WEEK," (Jan 15th to the 22nd). It's
political and involves getting our government, (Canada's), to allow
foreign war resisters to stay in Canada, in other words sanctuary. The
majority, (about 2/3), of Canadians support this and parliament has
passed a motion directing the government to allow them to stay, but the
government still refuses and is deporting many, (not all), war resisters
to the U.S.
Anyway as someone who left the arms industry years ago for reasons of
conscience, it is a cause that resonates with me.
I am also continuing to teach piano, in a small way. I had been
planning to go to Haiti to teach math & science, possibly music, but my
Haitian contacts tell me it's not the time to be going there with the
violence around the sham elections.
We have plenty of snow here in Nova Scotia and my bike is broken. I am
looking for a tuna place, but got a pleasant surprise when the tax dept.
reviewed my 2009 return and decided that I deserved a larger refund
which I got a few days ago. So I am able to pay some bills and get food
for another month or two.
I could go on, but I'll stop there.

Fred

Old January 16th 11, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Fangu furr yurr repuuurrrrt, Unka Fred.
We wuz wundurink
--