Trudi's dream

Old January 13th 11, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Trudi's dream

I wyll opin da booteek wiff Kruze an Yatt an seeshoran kazyual clothes
an i-land ware. Furr furrmal nitez I tink efurrykitty haz lotz frum
reezent affayerz, an frum da 2 Valentine Days wedwinkz. Kukurz wyll
range frum pastels to hot colors.
Sum unisex wear wyll be inklooded fur kuppulz huu wanna dress alyke.

Any udder slugjeztshunz?
--
Pitô.ônya (hoepin hur sekkerterry wyll tayk tyme uhway frum taksuzz
)
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
Trudi having had a wonderful warm new Years vacation ports home and
settles down to rest and nap and recover from the fun curls in a ball
on Miss Violette's blankee in the chair in the bedrum of the itti
bitti kumpurtmint and falls fast asleep...

and she dreams... of warm sunny beaches, jerked chicken and a very
handsome mancat in dread locks...

she wakes wiffa start, OH MY i must call Mme. A.

she dials the catalite phone... hi, Mme. A. I juzt hadda wunnerful
dreem, I knowz ursef iz pwannin owrz valentinez partee butted i juzt
hadda mozt wunnerful dreem... it wuz beree romantical, ifin ursef
hazint made anee pwanz yet can we pweeze go to Jamaka,??? diz mancat
wuz soso handome i iz sure it wuzint justa dreem...

Trudi listenz intently... den

"good"!!! itz wunnerful when dreemz comez true.

Trudi hangz up da catalite phone and returns to her nap to hopefully
return to herown romantikal dreem

Old January 14th 11, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:42:15 -0800, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

I wyll opin da booteek wiff Kruze an Yatt an seeshoran kazyual clothes
an i-land ware. Furr furrmal nitez I tink efurrykitty haz lotz frum
reezent affayerz, an frum da 2 Valentine Days wedwinkz. Kukurz wyll
range frum pastels to hot colors.
Sum unisex wear wyll be inklooded fur kuppulz huu wanna dress alyke.

Any udder slugjeztshunz?
--

Rasta hatz!!

http://www.rastagearshop.com/index8....ATS%7C%5E%601A

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/13/2011 7:43:18 PM
Old January 14th 11, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Wull, Trudi, itz tew bad PookyKat iz winked tew Sqweex, cuz yew boff wook da
sayme. Vury Tuxi'z BUT, PookyKat n Sqweex NEBBUR had uh Uhfishul winking
serumony Nope. Uh oh, da skandl uff dat..dey hadd Pipps owt uv Winklot"
waffz..
hmmm mabbee wee cud get dem winked ufisuly sumetyme. Wadya fimk? Mosey

Old January 14th 11, 07:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:42:15 -0800, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

I wyll opin da booteek wiff Kruze an Yatt an seeshoran kazyual
clothes
an i-land ware. Furr furrmal nitez I tink efurrykitty haz lotz frum
reezent affayerz, an frum da 2 Valentine Days wedwinkz. Kukurz wyll
range frum pastels to hot colors.
Sum unisex wear wyll be inklooded fur kuppulz huu wanna dress alyke.

Any udder slugjeztshunz?
--

Rasta hatz!!

http://www.rastagearshop.com/index8....ATS%7C%5E%601A

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

I wyll order wun of eetsh, buttid in veri-smawl...dey wyll keep
efurrykitteez eerz frum beink sunnyburnt....sum parrasawlz tuu.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 15th 11, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ifin ursef kuld, purleze stock dat stuff dat sum girlcatz mite not bring,
butted dey wulda ifin dey knew dey wuz haffin a date, i iz hopin der will be
lotsa furzt datez on da kurze, trudi

Old January 15th 11, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

any tuxido kitty iz bootiful, a ceremoonee iz notted impurtint ifin dey iz
partenerz, dat iz whut matterz, bazt onlee wantz kitteez ta be loyal anna
alla da rezt iz fur fun of da kuplez furndz, anna besidez, in diz here
catmunitee, der haz been sefural diffurnt kindsa winkz/lifestylez, so if dey
iz gud wif how it iz, den kule, dey dida impurtint stuff which iz pikin
hoominz whut takez care of demsefz anna der babycat... but onna ofur paw,
ifin dey wantsa get winked dat iz kule alzo, purhapz when we iz onna kruze
dey kan speak wif Mme A anna start ta set up derown winkin, she iza kittee
whut kan hep dem da mozt, anna ifin dey diskusses itsdef onna kruze it will
be muc more relaxin, trudi

Old January 16th 11, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Yu ar rite, Trudy.
Ribbons of awl wydthz an kolorz
fur taylez an fur kahllerz.