Who in the world lives in Norway?!?!

Old January 25th 04, 05:43 AM
Jo Firey

"Tanada" wrote in message

On a happy note. Rob's latest MRI, a couple of weeks ago, show no
change with his brain tumors. This is really GOOD news. Of course Rob
didn't tell me that the Dr called and told him this until over a week
later when I was fussing about him needing another appointment so that
Dr Williams could tell us about his MRI results. I'd been stewing and
worrying in private for over a week.

That sure sounds familiar. I can't hear well enough to use the phone. And
between the grandsons who take calls and forget, and a spouse who doesn't
think to tell me, I really have a hard time knowing what is going on.

I've started checking our caller id just to see who has called so I can ask
what they called about.

Jo

Old January 25th 04, 09:43 AM
polonca12000

I'm so very glad for both of you - this is such wonderful news! Too bad Rob
didn't tell you the news at once.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Tanada" wrote in message
snip On a happy note. Rob's latest MRI, a couple of weeks ago, show no
change with his brain tumors. This is really GOOD news. Of course Rob
didn't tell me that the Dr called and told him this until over a week
later when I was fussing about him needing another appointment so that
Dr Williams could tell us about his MRI results. I'd been stewing and
worrying in private for over a week.

Pam S. who would have run from that gift shop, screaming, if forced to
go in there. I also have child hood memories.

Old January 25th 04, 06:46 PM
SUQKRT

In article , ellis92
wrote:

Michigan - - two hands Hold up both hands, palms facing you, left hand

horizontal, right hand verticle. I was born on my grandfater Kurtti's farm in
Tapiola Michigan, on the knuckle of the thumb of the left hand.

Marin Kurtti

My family is from around the pinky (little finger), Traverse City. I've live
all over the state, but live in Mass. now. Cape Cod looks lik a fish hook.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.

Old January 25th 04, 06:46 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Karen Chuplis
wrote:

in article , badwilson at
wrote on 1/24/04 9:09 PM:

"Tanada" wrote in message

On a happy note. Rob's latest MRI, a couple of weeks ago, show no
change with his brain tumors. This is really GOOD news. Of course

Rob
didn't tell me that the Dr called and told him this until over a week
later when I was fussing about him needing another appointment so that
Dr Williams could tell us about his MRI results. I'd been stewing and
worrying in private for over a week.

That's great news, Pam! I'm really happy for Rob, and you. Too bad

you had
to stew and worry for over a week for nothing though! Purrs will continue
for Rob to improve, or not to get worse at least.
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

This really is great news. Tell him your putting a pad by the telephone
so
he can write a reminder to tell you news in the future!!

Karen

Boring ditto post. I'm really glad Rob's tumors haven't grown.

Old January 25th 04, 07:11 PM
Tanada

GraceCat wrote:

That is so great!!! I'm very happy to hear this.

I was going to say that in all likelyhood Rob could use the excuse that
he forgot . His short term memory isn't what it was from what I
remember.

His memory is not what it used to be, but still.... He does have a pad
by the phone. I put it there when I was living on that side of the
bed. But that doesn't mean that he'll remember to read the note pad:-(
Ah well, I still love him. And he's still doing ok. I can live with
learning a little later than I'd like that his tumors are not growing.

Pam S.