Spring Says Fangu Fur Purrs

Old December 11th 10, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default Spring Says Fangu Fur Purrs

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 09:30:43 -0800 (PST), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

gudgu yoo is feelin betterur. Diz iz wunnerful gnus. I way fifeen
pounz. How menny kilos is dat? Mine sekretary don' kno. Sunriise way
four pounz an Missy way almos five. Dey is small. Da Bear way one
hunred millyum pounz butted hee is a gud boy.

Yoo gize are bigbig kitties! Now dat I iz an
owlder lady-kat, I put on sum wate and now weigh
sebben powndz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/10/2010 7:01:55 PM
Old December 11th 10, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 10, 8:02*pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:
On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 09:30:43 -0800 (PST), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

gudgu yoo is feelin betterur. Diz iz wunnerful gnus. I way fifeen
pounz. How menny kilos is dat? Mine sekretary don' kno. Sunriise way
four pounz an Missy way almos five. Dey is small. Da Bear way one
hunred millyum pounz butted hee is a gud boy.

* * * * Yoo gize are bigbig kitties! Now dat I iz an
owlder lady-kat, I put on sum wate and now weigh
sebben powndz!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 12/10/2010 7:01:55 PM

Wheww. Fank Bast! I fink yoo and mee shud stikk tewgeffur in da
cayse uff a stampeed uf fifeen and twenny pouwnders!
Aldough i muts confess ai iss a bit heavier dan seben pauwns. Wif
wintur comingk an all, yew gno.
MeOwy
Old December 11th 10, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 11, 5:23*pm, MeOwy wrote:
[...]

MeOwy- Hide quoted text -

NO NO MEOWMIE go aweigh! Do GNOT weigh minesefl. I
pwamiss...sumfing. Step aweigh fwum da scales meowmie I iss da
purrfikk weight i gno itted!
HAlpf.
Old December 11th 10, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 11, 5:26*pm, MeOwy wrote:
On Dec 11, 5:23*pm, MeOwy wrote:

[...]

HAlpf.- Hide quoted text -

Eight pouwnz.
Juts abowt wik i sed, huh, Mme Anais?
Yoo an mee aginss da gigantuors.
We beddur hyde, I fink on segun fott.
MeOwy, offishurly weighd
Old December 12th 10, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 13:35:15 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Eight pouwnz.
Juts abowt wik i sed, huh, Mme Anais?
Yoo an mee aginss da gigantuors.
We beddur hyde, I fink on segun fott.
MeOwy, offishurly weighd

Dats whut I finked. Yes, we iz boff liddle
kitties, along wif Sunrise!

[Sotto voce] Psst. I iz awlso a piky eeter. I
only eets mine kibble - nuffink else! Dis wud shok
mine Tiget, buttid I eefen turned down shrimpees,
shooshies an lopster!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/11/2010 10:48:40 PM
Old December 12th 10, 01:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

I iz alzo a little kitty, mine sef iz bowt fif anna haf pwndz, Barbi iz
almozt six anna Trudi iz sefin, trudi shuld be more but herself keepz hersef
skinni so herown legz duzint hurt...

Da tiger manlofed ursef but himz nefur did unnerstand yourown eatin habitz,
Storrmmee

Old December 12th 10, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

So longz as dem skalez dont talk anna sa "one cat at a time please" u iz
fine. O T knowing he has stored up some extra fluff for the winter.

Old December 12th 10, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Dec 10, 4:09*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
I way 3.96, alsmost bak two nrmil beautiful sleek 4 kylloz.
I will kill my sekritari hoomin iffin he effur takes me to Ted agin to
get stukk wiff vakkinaytion.
Spring feeling better.

weese gwad yuse feelin bedder....butted we nue you wus gonna be hokay!

Gordon Boyz n Sukie