O T iz in da DOGGIE houze

Old December 9th 10, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default O T iz in da DOGGIE houze

Da Gramby haz a nu Pizzazz fingie dat kookz pizzas anna suchez. Diz day her
wuz making kookiez anna her putrted 8 of dem on itselfz. Her wented to da
baffroom and when he kam back her saw a blak spaze where a kookie had been.
Den her wented to answer da fone. Same fing happened againz. Her goted her
spy glaz anna hid frum da kitties. Her saw O T jump up on da stool, put out
hiz klazw, da kookiez was hott. He pulled one off da go round fingie and
dropped it on da floor. Willow helped himselfz tare it in piecez and dem
ate it. Auntie soft says when dat sugar kikz in it will be zoomies for all
nitz. Piglet who didn't eat any of that stuff.

Old December 9th 10, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

he whutz wrung wif diz, it makez purrfekt senze to minesef, Chester da
injezter, not seeing the purlim

Old December 9th 10, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 08 Dec 2010 18:02:57 -0600, Granby wrote:

Da Gramby haz a nu Pizzazz fingie dat kookz pizzas anna suchez. Diz day
her wuz making kookiez anna her putrted 8 of dem on itselfz. Her wented
to da baffroom and when he kam back her saw a blak spaze where a kookie
had been. Den her wented to answer da fone. Same fing happened againz.
Her goted her spy glaz anna hid frum da kitties. Her saw O T jump up on
da stool, put out hiz klazw, da kookiez was hott. He pulled one off da
go round fingie and dropped it on da floor. Willow helped himselfz tare
it in piecez and dem ate it. Auntie soft says when dat sugar kikz in it
will be zoomies for all nitz. Piglet who didn't eat any of that stuff.

OT, mine luf, dat waz a furry smart fing to do! After all, cookies are
meant fur kitties. An you are such a sweet kitty dat you needz extra
sweets to eat.

Harri
Old December 9th 10, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

fangu mine luff. I wuz sabing one for urself but I gotted hungriee in da
nite anna ate itselfz. Gramby iznt so mad diz day. I kombinced herself I
wuz looking out for her, not gainink too much wait offver da holidayz an all
dat.

Old December 9th 10, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Dat waz furry sweet an caring of you, to take care ub her so well. Don't
worry bout eating da one you had been safing for me; I bin able to bum
lots of sweets off mineown Paw.

Old December 9th 10, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Old December 10th 10, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

onze whenna soft anna furree maded pumpkinz muffinz, TV anna Tiger eatz mozt
of da whole batch, da cupkake paurz wuz all ofur da howze, der wuz no litter
box clogz dat week, OEJ
"rafflescat" wrote in message
On Dec 9, 12:02 am, "Granby" wrote:
Da Gramby haz a nu Pizzazz fingie dat kookz pizzas anna suchez. Diz day
her
wuz making kookiez anna her putrted 8 of dem on itselfz. Her wented to da
baffroom and when he kam back her saw a blak spaze where a kookie had
been.
Den her wented to answer da fone. Same fing happened againz. Her goted her
spy glaz anna hid frum da kitties. Her saw O T jump up on da stool, put
out
hiz klazw, da kookiez was hott. He pulled one off da go round fingie and
dropped it on da floor. Willow helped himselfz tare it in piecez and dem
ate it. Auntie soft says when dat sugar kikz in it will be zoomies for all
nitz. Piglet who didn't eat any of that stuff.

We has wat we call crumpie partees at nyte - wel wen Meomie n Paw
furgets tu put thu crumpets away (dey has dem toasted fur suppurr) we
dussnt eet awl of dem, jist nibble dem awl daintily.....Meomie gets
soso upset...wel dey wood jist go to waste...woodnt dey?

Jack n Harry Gordon