'tempted ta 'scape

Old March 29th 04, 01:10 PM
Miss Violette

Default 'tempted ta 'scape

last night Iz trida ta 'scape. Furry hadda back door open anna he thinked
we was all shutted inna bedroom. When he litted hisown face onna fire i
sneaked upta door anna started inna out... Den himself seed me anna i camed
back inna in anna he maked me go inna bedroom wif da ofur kittys, Trudi,
sneaky girlkitty

Old March 29th 04, 07:39 PM
Tabitha Kitten

last night Iz trida ta 'scape. Furry hadda back door open anna he thinked
we was all shutted inna bedroom. When he litted hisown face onna fire i
sneaked upta door anna started inna out... Den himself seed me anna i camed
back inna in anna he maked me go inna bedroom wif da ofur kittys, Trudi,
sneaky girlkitty

Duz you have a safe Out to go into? Da plain unprotected Out can be
furry dangerous for liddle kitties. If you'z has a fenced yard like we'z
have it can be furry safe, but udderwise a liddle girl kitty could get
hurted. So pleeze be careful!

Tabitha Kitten
wondering what her brofur kitten is up to

Old March 29th 04, 07:59 PM
dsh-diva

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 06:10:40 -0600, "Miss Violette"
wrote:

last night Iz trida ta 'scape. Furry hadda back door open anna he thinked
we was all shutted inna bedroom. When he litted hisown face onna fire i
sneaked upta door anna started inna out... Den himself seed me anna i camed
back inna in anna he maked me go inna bedroom wif da ofur kittys, Trudi,
sneaky girlkitty

HiHi Trudy, Ize tride to do dat tu! Sumtimz meowmie has da front door
open to bring surprizez fur usses and has her paws full, den she has
to push botttons onnd da alarm fingy anna den she has to say howdie to
us, and gif us skritches, but sumtimz I sneek outa da front door onto
da PORCH!! One time I effen runned to da next PORCH but den a
huuuuge metal montser skreemed by anna I wuz skared so ize runned bak
inna myownhowse an meowmie tride to hug me,butted i jst pushed away
frum her and went to see if she had filled my food bowl.

Naughtee girl, Callisto
(Human note: we live in a row house so all our porches are connected.
I am so afraid Callisto will bolt down the porch steps into the street
which is very busy. I really do try to close the door as fast as I
can, but, she can be a speedy little dickens......Jennie)
Old March 30th 04, 08:30 AM
Miss Violette

Ourz out isa notted over protected, I camed from da out about 3 years ago,
Hey mines annifursary sneaked by mineself... anywayz... We duz notted hafa
fenced yard butted we livez inna little bitty plaze, da hoomanz isa onliest
200 butted by da time ize gotted to furry da kitties dat alreadi lifed
theirselfz here wasa in kitties cause a veryverymeanbad hooman kitten hadda
mofed inna block... Soft wasa scared really bad he wuuld hurrted
ourownselfs... I isa notted lowed inna out butted thinked I cuuld sneak
mineself out to see ifin doze birdies was still inna ourz yard, Trudi...
'memberin her annifursary wasa 17 th ofa March

Old March 30th 04, 08:34 AM
Miss Violette

Note from hooman: when there is a bunch to carry in, furry goes in and takes
everyone to the bedroom. Then he comes back and brings it all in... Trudi
does not usually try to get out it is usually tiger and out the front not
the back... soft, looking around to make sure nocats saw her write a
suggestion to the other cats mom
s.com...

Old March 30th 04, 11:03 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Ourz out isa notted over protected, I camed from da out about 3 years ago,
Hey mines annifursary sneaked by mineself... anywayz... We duz notted hafa
fenced yard butted we livez inna little bitty plaze, da hoomanz isa onliest
200 butted by da time ize gotted to furry da kitties dat alreadi lifed
theirselfz here wasa in kitties cause a veryverymeanbad hooman kitten hadda
mofed inna block... Soft wasa scared really bad he wuuld hurrted
ourownselfs... I isa notted lowed inna out butted thinked I cuuld sneak
mineself out to see ifin doze birdies was still inna ourz yard, Trudi...
'memberin her annifursary wasa 17 th ofa March

Well, I'z glad you waz safe/ And happy annifursary!

Tabitha Kitten

Old March 30th 04, 11:44 AM
Miss Violette

Thank yourownsef, All I wanted ta du was go anna getz a birdie snack, anna
Soft culd let uses out now since dat efil hoomankitten is gonaway furefur,
Trudi

Old March 30th 04, 03:56 PM
dsh-diva

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 01:34:23 -0600, "Miss Violette"
wrote:

Note from hooman: when there is a bunch to carry in, furry goes in and takes
everyone to the bedroom. Then he comes back and brings it all in... Trudi
does not usually try to get out it is usually tiger and out the front not
the back... soft, looking around to make sure nocats saw her write a
suggestion to the other cats mom
dsh-diva wrote in message
ws.com...
On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 06:10:40 -0600, "Miss Violette"
wrote:

(reply from hooman that I'm sure nokitty sees) Thanks, but i have no
furry to herd the kitties for me I am an single Meowmie.
Oftentimes the girls will be so distracted by what I bring in first
that I have time to get back out and close the door to go get the next
load. I've been thinking about screening in the front porch so I
could let them out a bit, have to look at the budget!! Jennie

Old March 31st 04, 03:07 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Happy Anniversary, Trudi! Wow, 200 hoomans inna da hole plaze? Dat's how
many I sees outta da winnow at lunchtime walkin onna da sidewalk! I'ze
neffur been inna da Owt 'cept inna plastik jayl onna da way to showz anna
TED, buttid I'ze fraid of da Owt heer. Always hoomans anna metalmonsters
alla day ann nite!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old March 31st 04, 02:07 PM
Miss Violette

Note from Hooman, a screened in porch is in the future also but i am not
telling them until we have worked out the details ... soft
s.com...
wrote:

Note from hooman: when there is a bunch to carry in, furry goes in and

takes
everyone to the bedroom. Then he comes back and brings it all in...

Trudi
does not usually try to get out it is usually tiger and out the front not
the back... soft, looking around to make sure nocats saw her write a
suggestion to the other cats mom
ws.com...