'tempted ta 'scape

Old March 31st 04, 02:43 PM
Miss Violette

I wuuld notted likez alla doze metalmonsterz... Furry sayz dat we hasa rush
minute atta stop sign... Hissef wasa raized inna Chicatgo... Thankz fur
concatulatin minez annisafursary, Trudi
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Happy Anniversary, Trudi! Wow, 200 hoomans inna da hole plaze? Dat's

how
many I sees outta da winnow at lunchtime walkin onna da sidewalk! I'ze
neffur been inna da Owt 'cept inna plastik jayl onna da way to showz anna
TED, buttid I'ze fraid of da Owt heer. Always hoomans anna metalmonsters
alla day ann nite!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Miss Violette wrote:
Ourz out isa notted over protected, I camed from da out about 3
years ago, Hey mines annifursary sneaked by mineself... anywayz...
We duz notted hafa fenced yard butted we livez inna little bitty
plaze, da hoomanz isa onliest 200 butted by da time ize gotted to
furry da kitties dat alreadi lifed theirselfz here wasa in kitties
cause a veryverymeanbad hooman kitten hadda mofed inna block... Soft
wasa scared really bad he wuuld hurrted ourownselfs... I isa notted
lowed inna out butted thinked I cuuld sneak mineself out to see ifin
doze birdies was still inna ourz yard, Trudi... 'memberin her
annifursary wasa 17 th ofa March
Tabitha Kitten wrote in message
last night Iz trida ta 'scape. Furry hadda back door open anna he
thinked we was all shutted inna bedroom. When he litted hisown
face onna fire i sneaked upta door anna started inna out... Den
himself seed me anna i camed back inna in anna he maked me go inna
bedroom wif da ofur kittys, Trudi, sneaky girlkitty

Duz you have a safe Out to go into? Da plain unprotected Out can be
furry dangerous for liddle kitties. If you'z has a fenced yard like
we'z have it can be furry safe, but udderwise a liddle girl kitty
could get hurted. So pleeze be careful!

Tabitha Kitten
wondering what her brofur kitten is up to

Old April 1st 04, 02:50 PM
Miss Violette

himsefs isa notted a big fan butted soft isa baseball junkie, Trudi
Cory wrote in message
In article , Miss
Violette wrote:

I wuuld notted likez alla doze metalmonsterz... Furry sayz dat we hasa

rush
minute atta stop sign... Hissef wasa raized inna Chicatgo...

UB ~ Go Cubbies!

Thankz fur concatulatin minez annisafursary, Trudi

--
Have you seen Audrey Seiler???
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Midwest/0....ap/index.html

Old April 1st 04, 02:51 PM
Miss Violette

anna soft says dat isa muricle, Trudi
Cory wrote in message
In article , Cory
wrote:

In article , Miss
Violette wrote:

I wuuld notted likez alla doze metalmonsterz... Furry sayz dat we hasa

rush
minute atta stop sign... Hissef wasa raized inna Chicatgo...

UB ~ Go Cubbies!

Thankz fur concatulatin minez annisafursary, Trudi

Sorry to follow up to my own post, but they found the missing college
student I referred to in my sig. from my last post in this thread,
alive, this afternoon.

--- Unca Cory

--
Change the # to a 3 to send e-mail.

Old April 1st 04, 04:54 PM
Jamie Lawson

Hihihi Trudi,
Dat sounds like my meowmie ... she is the sports junki inna da hows anna
Paw just duz his best to hoomor her. Herz favorit sports are soomo,
baysball [the human says: Go Mariners!!] anna racing -- da Champcarz
but not Nazcarz, whattid ever dat means.

Mina and Kyouju, who sometimes stop to watch da soomo too

Miss Violette wrote:

himsefs isa notted a big fan butted soft isa baseball junkie, Trudi

Old April 1st 04, 09:09 PM
Miss Violette

soft likesa baseball, hockey anna basketball, her duz notted likez doze carz
but herz likez da racin horzez, Trudi

Miss Violette wrote:

himsefs isa notted a big fan butted soft isa baseball junkie, Trudi

Old April 2nd 04, 02:17 AM
Miss Violette

heer sayed dat horzez isa most gracefurl animal next to a kitty, Trudi
Cory wrote in message
In article , Miss
Violette wrote:

soft likesa baseball, hockey anna basketball, her duz notted likez doze

carz
but herz likez da racin horzez, Trudi

Mine Grandmeowmie LUFZ da racin' horseez, Trudi! EFFURRY yeer, wen da
Cattucky Durbee wuz on, Grandmeowmie HADDA wach it. She HADDA wach da
Preeknezz an' da Bellmontt, tuu. Pawpa duzzin't unnerstand whut da big
deel iz abowt horseez goin' 'rownd in sirculz.

Oh, an' Pawpa sez tu tell yu dat himz a bigbig Minnesota Wild fan, tuu.

--- Onyx

--
Change the # to a 3 to send e-mail.

Old April 2nd 04, 02:58 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Da furless won hates spowtz, buttif luffs carz. Hizownseff likez ALMS
ann Formula Won becawz he uzedta race inna SCCA club racez wen he wuz lotz
yunger. I tink dat wuz wen dere wuz dinasoarz, cawz now he just makes
gasping noizez when dere onna da tawkinpikture bokz...

--

Miss Violette wrote:

himsefs isa notted a big fan butted soft isa baseball junkie, Trudi

Old April 2nd 04, 10:18 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Cory wrote:
Sorry to follow up to my own post, but they found the missing college
student I referred to in my sig. from my last post in this thread,
alive, this afternoon.

Hoomin note: FWIW, Madison police report that it was a hoax, and she staged
her own kidnapping... (Unka Sonam)

Old April 3rd 04, 02:47 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Mew Joisey, just akrost frum Mew Yawk City. We'ze can see da skyline
onna da way to da toon place... Da furless won iz frum Mew Yawk City, buttid
he krost da riber wens da rentz gottid too spensif (hooman: a two-bedroom
apartment in Greenwich Village now averages $4000; when I was in college:
$240...)

Ifn yoo wann see my pikture go heer: www.electric-ink.com/anais.html
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Cory wrote:
In article , Mlle.
Anaïs wrote:

Cory wrote:
Sorry to follow up to my own post, but they found the missing
college student I referred to in my sig. from my last post in
this thread, alive, this afternoon.

Hoomin note: FWIW, Madison police report that it was a hoax, and
she staged her own kidnapping... (Unka Sonam)

Hisssssssssspit... stoopid hoomin idjit!

http://www.channel3000.com/news/2970165/detail.html

--- Unca Cory, wunnerin' wareabowtz Mlle. Anais lifz...

--
Change the # to a 3 to send e-mail.

Old April 3rd 04, 12:09 PM
Miss Violette

soft says the hooman is not well in her head, and while that is a pain for
the police hoomanz, that the worst part is that others who really did have
problems might not get help as fast as they need to... There were two hoaxes
in Springfield this week by younger children that have the whole area upset.
One was two young boys, around 8 or 9 that reported a man in the school
restroom actin in an inappropriate manner, and there were two girls around
12/13 that reported seeing a girl kidnapped... both were false claims, Miss
Violette, not understanding this behavior at all