Wellness is back

Old June 6th 05, 11:29 PM
---MIKE---

Default Wellness is back

Last week I was able to buy two cases of Wellness 5.5 oz chicken flavor.
I found out that my cats do like Iams chicken but I would rather they
eat the Wellness.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old June 6th 05, 11:50 PM
Cheryl

On Mon 06 Jun 2005 06:29:22p, ---MIKE--- wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

Last week I was able to buy two cases of Wellness 5.5 oz chicken
flavor. I found out that my cats do like Iams chicken but I
would rather they eat the Wellness.

---MIKE---

Glad you found it, Mike. I didn't have any problem finding the
turkey canned flavor here. Maybe it was a regional problem.

Also, I'm glad you found a backup food in case this happens again.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old June 7th 05, 12:04 AM
Joe Canuck

---MIKE--- wrote:

Last week I was able to buy two cases of Wellness 5.5 oz chicken flavor.
I found out that my cats do like Iams chicken but I would rather they
eat the Wellness.

Although I do not feed Wellness, this little episode of theirs has given
me reason enough to never trust them.
Old June 7th 05, 05:08 PM
equalizer

In article , Joe Canuck says...

---MIKE--- wrote:

Last week I was able to buy two cases of Wellness 5.5 oz chicken flavor.
I found out that my cats do like Iams chicken but I would rather they
eat the Wellness.

Although I do not feed Wellness, this little episode of theirs has given
me reason enough to never trust them.

On this point I agree with Joe. Also, their processing plants are located in
Canada, rather than a first-rate country with decent manufacturing ethics like
the US.

eq

Old June 7th 05, 07:57 PM
Joe Canuck

equalizer wrote:

In article , Joe Canuck says...

---MIKE--- wrote:

Last week I was able to buy two cases of Wellness 5.5 oz chicken flavor.
I found out that my cats do like Iams chicken but I would rather they
eat the Wellness.

Although I do not feed Wellness, this little episode of theirs has given
me reason enough to never trust them.

On this point I agree with Joe. Also, their processing plants are located in
Canada, rather than a first-rate country with decent manufacturing ethics like
the US.

eq

Trolling again.

Old June 8th 05, 01:38 AM
Cheryl

On Tue 07 Jun 2005 08:06:38p, equalizer wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

I brought home some of the Wellness 5.5 oz. chicken yesterday.
There's a film of oil on top of it, and the consistency is
different. I don't trust the Canadian processing plants that 're
making this stuff, look what they did to us last year with Mad
Cow Disease -- after this bunch is gone, it's back to Hill's
until I find another alternative.

I posted that I didn't have a problem finding Wellness canned turkey,
but I noticed the same thing you did. Plus, I'm having a hard time
getting Bonnie to eat it. It *was* the only canned she'd eat. Back to
square one.

Old June 8th 05, 02:12 AM
Joe Canuck

equalizer wrote:

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 14:57:34 -0400, Joe Canuck
wrote:

equalizer wrote:

In article , Joe Canuck says...

---MIKE--- wrote:

Last week I was able to buy two cases of Wellness 5.5 oz chicken flavor.
I found out that my cats do like Iams chicken but I would rather they
eat the Wellness.

Although I do not feed Wellness, this little episode of theirs has given
me reason enough to never trust them.

On this point I agree with Joe. Also, their processing plants are located in
Canada, rather than a first-rate country with decent manufacturing ethics like
the US.

eq

Trolling again.

Joe's definition of trolling -- anyone who disagrees with him and
reduces his arguments to ashes......

???

Yet "equalizer" agreed with me.

insert laugh track here