Going toona fishing

Old January 9th 07, 11:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default Going toona fishing

Moe smiles happily at Piglette, happy he is getting to know her better on
this cruise, Piglette dus yu wanna go an catch usses a fresh toona? I reckon
we'll catch tha biggest wun!!

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Piglette turns to MO, duz you wantsa go onna tuna boat or juzt sit her
onna
beach? Piglet, who duzint care az long az mo iz near
Stormmee wrote in message
Me anna Trudi anna OEJ wantsa go, Stormmee, lukin fur rosco ta see ifin
he
wantsa go alzo
Rebecca wrote in message
et...
Az long az I iznt gonna fall in da waddermonsterz, I will go. I duznt

mind
bein on a boat, but I duznt wanna git in da wadderz.

Rebecca

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 19:44:52 -0500, Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau's
nimble, little paws typed:

Ahhh, I am wif you! Zees eez goink to be kwite an adventure!
Bridget,
Cleopatra and Anaïs - would you girlcats care to com along wif
usses,
or stay on zee beech?

M. Tiger, M. TV - ready?

Girlz, whaddya fink? Pitoonya? Rebecca?Shall we go on da boat or not?

Beauty, Cinder? Are you gurlz going?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/8/2007 11:07:20 PM

Old January 9th 07, 11:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I duzint efin kare ifin we aktuli katches one butted i sure wuuld likta try,
anna a big strong manly cat like yoursef will haza veri gud chanze,
Piglette, hopin hersef kan hep

Rebecca wrote in message
et...
Az long az I iznt gonna fall in da waddermonsterz, I will go. I

duznt
mind
bein on a boat, but I duznt wanna git in da wadderz.

Rebecca

. ..

Old January 9th 07, 01:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Oh I reckons yu definitelee can help, yu wud be gud at it becos I notised yu
has furry gud balanse and that is yuseful onna boat!!
Moe, glad she is coming with him

Rebecca wrote in message
et...
Az long az I iznt gonna fall in da waddermonsterz, I will go. I

duznt
mind
bein on a boat, but I duznt wanna git in da wadderz.

Rebecca

. ..

Old January 9th 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 23:08:52 -0500, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
wrote:

On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 19:44:52 -0500, Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau's
nimble, little paws typed:

Ahhh, I am wif you! Zees eez goink to be kwite an adventure! Bridget,
Cleopatra and Anaïs - would you girlcats care to com along wif usses,
or stay on zee beech?

M. Tiger, M. TV - ready?

Girlz, whaddya fink? Pitoonya? Rebecca?Shall we go on da boat or not?

Beauty, Cinder? Are you gurlz going?

Yes we will go butted we want Bear and Joey along tu. Maybe they can
teleport in and meet usses.
Beauty and Cinder
Old January 9th 07, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 14:54:14 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's nimble, little
paws typed:

Yes we will go butted we want Bear and Joey along tu. Maybe they can
teleport in and meet usses.
Beauty and Cinder

Hokay den, I'ze goink! Lets port to da boat! [holds porter door open
for anycat who wants to come along]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/9/2007 10:03:41 AM

Old January 10th 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

[As the kitties enjoy the beach and the sun and the nip-rum, a kitty-sized
fishing boat can be motoring into the lagoon. Jocko is standing on the
flying bridge, and as the boat approaches a dock he grabs a loud-hailer
and speaks to the kitties on the beach.]

Ahoy, kitty dudes and kitty dudettes - we have arranged for a
toona-fishing boat, and we are preparing to set out in pursuit of da
legendary giant toonas of Young Island. Our skipper is an expert
toona-chaser, and moi has all my diving gear so I can go underwater and
spy on da fishiez.

Everykitty who is interested, come on aboard! We have a well equipped
galley with wunnderful snaks, and dere is a 'porter on board in case
anyone wants to join us after we cast off, or wants to go back to the
island early.

[With that Jocko cracks open a nip-beer which fizzes up over his paw, and
raises it in salute to the Community kitties.]

[A beige tabby goes up to Jocko, his extra long tail held high, and extends
his snoot.] Excuse me, sir, may I see your fishing license?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica
Junior Tabby In Residence

Old January 10th 07, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Yes, itz like a bigg party.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
yez anna itz veri 'citin anna alla dez ofur kittez ta hep, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Wow, Chester, its reely happeneng! Weer goeng tu get our toona!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Chester lukz atta loferli luci anna sayz, Letz go, he takez herown

paw
anna
dey go runnin like kittenz to a feather danzer... Diz iz gonna be

funfun...
Chester, the soon to be ingestin tunna ingester
news [As the kitties enjoy the beach and the sun and the nip-rum, a

Old January 10th 07, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Ahhh, I am wif you! Zees eez goink to be kwite an adventure!
Bridget,
Cleopatra and Anaïs - would you girlcats care to com along wif

usses,
or stay on zee beech?

M. Tiger, M. TV - ready?

Girlz, whaddya fink? Pitoonya? Rebecca?Shall we go on da boat or

not?

Beauty, Cinder? Are you gurlz going?

Yes we will go butted we want Bear and Joey along tu. Maybe they can
teleport in and meet usses.
Beauty and Cinder

Weer heer now an reddy to eskort yu onto da boat.

Bear and Joey