'bandonment!

Old November 17th 09, 12:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

Default 'bandonment!

hey spring i juzt wuz thinkin... ifin i sendz mm a barbi, tiger anna mh you
can have tv anna oej den all i hasta du iz getsa lucy ta take stormmee anna
chester anna den i iza onli kittee, trudi, dreaming big

--
Have a great day
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
news
Hiss! He shud hyre a kitty frum the second world to giff you some
companny.
Spring who likes companny

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 19:09:03 -0500, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
wrote:

Meow kitties,

I just herd da hooman tawkin on da
tele-ringy-fing and he's goink to abandon me nekst
week!

It seems dat he fown a noo toona place, and will
be goink dere instead ob stayink at home wif myown
bootiful seff!

Ob cawze I iz not supposed to menshun dat when he
wuz furst laid-off I wuz reelly hissed beclawz he
was hangink arownd mine compartment durinkda day
an disturbink mine own liddle life.

An now he'z doink it again!

Wen iz da sekretary boot kamp?

Old November 17th 09, 02:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

An now he'z doink it again!

Wen iz da sekretary boot kamp?

Hmmm, that is one of those mixed blessing things, isn't it? He will get a
chance to earn more tunas for kitty treats and fancy kitty beds, but he
won't be there to cater to your every need as a human should.

Well concatulations to Unka Serge and condolences to yourownself.

Amelia
Old November 17th 09, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Debby Hanoka wrote:
gentle snip

Debby's disturbing me too. All day long she sits at the computer,
either writing or working on the computer. How does she expect me to
do my job as the Official Document Examiner of the Catmerica Police
Department if she's always there?

Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney

Wen iz da sekretary boot kamp?

Enrollment is now open.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane

We'd like to enroll meowmie an pawpaw. An Booker hopes ders a session on
not given pillz to kittiez for pawpaw and a session on stop mufin fings
round da house an kleenin for meowmie.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Old November 17th 09, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we tuka vote anna we wantsa send owrz hoominz sepurateli so der willz be one
herta opin da fudz... Trudi

--
Have a wonderful day

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
I just herd da hooman tawkin on da
tele-ringy-fing and he's goink to abandon me nekst
week!

It seems dat he fown a noo toona place, and will
be goink dere instead ob stayink at home wif myown
bootiful seff!

That's wonderful! He's been looking for a long time, hasn't he?

Auntie Debby

Old November 17th 09, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Datz a gud poynt, Trudi. An doze uv ussez hoo haz only one hoomin kan kum
stay wif yoo when owr hoomin iz at da kamp.

Rebecca