Cat nip bubbles

Old February 18th 04, 12:20 AM
Susan M

Default Cat nip bubbles

Hi the

I bought some catnip bubbles today that promised hours of frantic fun. Otis
is completely bored by them, though loves catnip. Chester's still out
killing mice so he hasn't tried them yet.

Anyone have good success with them? Any tips?

Susan M
Lamenting the wasting of $5.97

Old February 18th 04, 12:34 AM
Sherry

Hi the

I bought some catnip bubbles today that promised hours of frantic fun. Otis
is completely bored by them, though loves catnip. Chester's still out
killing mice so he hasn't tried them yet.

Anyone have good success with them? Any tips?

Susan M

All four of the cats I had when I bought them sniffed them, looked a little
nonplussed, then walked away, leaving me to play with the bubbles by myself.
But that's their reaction to most of the toys I buy.
They are so spoiled.

Sherry
Old February 18th 04, 03:36 AM
Victor Martinez

Susan M wrote:
Anyone have good success with them? Any tips?

Nope, our cats ignored them too. I still have the bottle somewhere...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 18th 04, 03:46 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca had some very interesting things
to say about Cat nip bubbles:

I bought some catnip bubbles today that promised hours of frantic fun. Otis
is completely bored by them, though loves catnip. Chester's still out
killing mice so he hasn't tried them yet.

Felix didn't like them.
Old February 18th 04, 07:04 AM
Mischief

Actually, Imp and Mischief kinda like them.

Of course they've probably never seen bubbles before, so they spend a
lot of time staring at them floating through the air.

If I aim just right, I can get the bubbles to land on them. Mischief
will start to swipe at them. Then she goes and tries to hide behind
something so she can stalk and then pounce on them Unfortunately they
don't last long on the carpet. Mischief will start wiggling her but
ready to pounce and the bubble will pop. She'll then look at me,
"Hey, make them last longer!"

Imp is a little slow on the uptake, but if one lands on his back and
pops, he whirls around as if saying, "Hey! what was that?" If too
many fall on him, he runs away thinking he's being attacked, but then
comes back. And then when the bubbles pop on the carpet, he'll spend
a sec looking at the floor, wondering where they went.It takes a
while, but soon he starts to swipe at them too.

later,

Kristi
Old February 18th 04, 02:29 PM
lrulan

Susan M wrote:
Anyone have good success with them? Any tips?

Jazz didn't even look at them.

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time