Free kitten to good home

Old November 29th 04, 11:49 PM
acidburn

Default Free kitten to good home

I have an 12-13 week old male kitten. I got him for my fiance for
christmas but unfortunatley our daughter is allergic to this little
guy. We are giving him away to anyone with an open heart and an open
home. He is grey in color. He is very playful, in good health, and he
is excellent with children of all ages. He will also be leaving with
what ever food and litter is left. If you are interested please call
me, Cindy, at (613)729-6684
Thank you.

Old December 4th 04, 04:56 AM
Cat Protector

I agree but if the OP says they will not do that then at least charge a
small adoption fee. I think it was a bad idea in the first place for the OP
to purchase an animal for holidays. So many get sent back to the shelter to
because the person receiving couldn't handle or wanted them in the first
place. The best idea is to get the person a gift card to the local shelter
and if all works out, allow that person to choose their own feline (of
course cats choose the human).

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

"Wendy" wrote in message
Where did you get this kitten? If it was a rescue group or breeder take
the
kitten back.

m...

Old December 4th 04, 11:47 AM
Wendy

The OP could also contact rescue groups and shelters in their area to see if
they would be willing to list the cat for adoption if the OP would continue
to "foster" the cat. That way at least the new people would be screened
properly. It is only fair to this cat to give it the best shot at a good
placement this time.

"Wendy" wrote in message
Where did you get this kitten? If it was a rescue group or breeder take
the
kitten back.

m...