Hoominz iz unreliabul

Old June 19th 10, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Hoominz iz unreliabul

Uzuallee I haz to go to grate lengfz to git da sekkaterry's tenshun to
remind her when itz time to feed ussez. Dis time, juss to know if she iz
dependabul, I decidid to wate an see how long it taked her to feed ussez
wifowt bein remindid. Well, itz now mor dan 2 howrz pass da time we iz
spozed to git owrown brekfist, and we still haznt bin fed! Dis may kall fur
ekxtreem meshurz, az soon az I iz finished wif myown nap.

Sundance

Hoomin note:
I try to feed them their breakfast and dinner about 12 hours apart, but a
certain orange kitty usually makes such a big pest of himself that I end up
feeding them early so that he doesn't destroy something. Today he's not
being such a pest (probably because their dinner was a little late
yesterday, so I'm waiting until I think it's time to feed them. Or until he
starts being a big pest.

Old June 19th 10, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 19, 9:48*am, "Sundance" wrote:
Uzuallee I haz to go to grate lengfz to git da sekkaterry's tenshun to
remind her when itz time to feed ussez. Dis time, juss to know if she iz
dependabul, I decidid to wate an see how long it taked her to feed ussez
wifowt bein remindid. Well, itz now mor dan 2 howrz pass da time we iz
spozed to git owrown brekfist, and we still haznt bin fed! Dis may kall fur
ekxtreem meshurz, az soon az I iz finished wif myown nap.

Sunny, mine fren, yoo cannot rely on hoomins beclaws dey dePEN on
usses to tell dem wen to dew fings. Mine RB bruffer, da gallant
Winnie, yoosd to stan proudlee on da couner and tell Meowmie Micki or
Uncl Bill datted it wuz thyme to feeds usses. An dey wud dew it.

After hee wented, we wuz depressd and unhappy an it wookd wike we wud
STARFF too. Butted den Sunrise, da SNOTTY wun, (ooh, I mispelled
PRITTY) lernt to stan on da couner an remin da hoomins. Sew dey feeds
us again.

--
Missy, hisser at hoomins

Old June 19th 10, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Diz iz Willow anna dat mispellink fing kan get u in bigbig troublez. Da
gramby gotted up diz mornink and fed da 2 ofther cats der dry fudz. But her
didnt feed mineslefz. Said her FORGOTTED to buy mine fudz yesterdaie.
Well, her membered new shirtz for herself and some new slakez but her
forgottted mine fudz. Now dat wasnt fairz. Her WILL liff to regret dat
when I iz done eatink what her bringed home after wurk today....MINE FUDZ.

Old June 20th 10, 07:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Sumtymz, if I dunt azk, I dunt get.
wunz diz effin hapnt @ dinner tyme!
Yuzuallee, I getz feded in da mornink by PawPaw,
den attid nite wyle meowmee iz purrpurrink denner,
Den fife krunchy tweetz wen Meowmee goze tu slweep.
I seem tu kno wen hur pootz deown fore ensted ov fife,
kuz I luuuuuk attid hur an skowel.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old June 20th 10, 02:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 19, 9:13*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
u iz luki dat da hoominz lernedta lizten to da sumrize, MH

No, mine fren ebil grin DEY is luki. Yoo gno mine methods.

--
Missy, hisser at hoomins