DAT TED!!!

Old November 26th 05, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default DAT TED!!!

you catz remfur dat i sayed somecat peed inna bowl, den da next day somecat
peed onna salt shaker? Well HRMPH, if soft anna furry didn't take owrselvez
to dat TED plaze!!! Early inna mornin, 4:00 AM furry had owrselvez all
lockedd inna kitty jailz, dat TED is so powerful her even made furry buy 2
more jailz anna we wuz seperated!!! befur we hadda go inna jail, we gotted
a manicure anna new goop onna owruwn bootifulz furz!!! den we hadda stay der
inna kitty jail all day until we all peed, den da TED taked owr pee anna
gived it some tezts, den soft anna furry camed to der senzes anna reskud
uses!!!

We iz all healthy 'cept dat ted sayed me anna OEJ needed owr teffz cleaned,
Her cleaned owt TV's ears anna Tiger iz guilty of da peein, himself haz a
'fection anna sum crystalz inna hizown Pee. We getted new fud anna Tiger
gettes medicinez, at leazt iself iz toona flafurred.

Furry asked da ted when herself wuuld hafa plaze fur uses ta mofe to so
gettin uses der wuuldn't take so long, Furry thinkz alla uses includin him
anna soft shuuld lif wif da TED, Trudi, plotting revenge!!!

Old November 26th 05, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 09:47:20 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

[...]

Oh no! Datz awulll! Being take to da TED is bad enuf, but den sufferin da
indignity of ear cleanins and haffin TED steal yourown pee and giffen
medicines - makes a kitty wonder why hoomins subject us kitties to such
fings.

It'z gooe to hear dat you is all healthy, Tiger, I'z will be purring dat
you'z fection clears up fastfast an dat da crystals go away too. Dat
souns uncomfy. And TV, I can sympathize. Mineown hoomins keep looking in
mineown earz too, and effen squirt some goop in dem once in a while.

Sammy

Old November 26th 05, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

porter twinkles, and a petite Purrsian in a nurses uniform and liddle
wite cap steps owt wif bokses

Tiger! My hansum boycat luf! I'ze heer to nurse yourownself!

opens a boks an takes owt a heated kitty-cushion, from anoffur she
takes owt a blankee an from the third, lays out a buffet of lopster
rolls, fried shrimpees and toona steak

Heer, you lay yourownself down on dis heer kushion, an cuffer
yourownself wif dis blankee. Let me groom yourownself, while you
nibble on dese snackees and get sum rest quick smooch an smurgle

An datzterrible 'bout takink yur whole fambly to dat TED. Dey haff
yur hoomanz brainwashed - tho it'z gud dat dey gaffed you medicines
fur yur infekshun...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/26/2005 12:57:44 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old November 26th 05, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Sammy da 'Venture Cat" wrote in message
news
It'z gooe to hear dat you is all healthy, Tiger, I'z will be purring dat
you'z fection clears up fastfast an dat da crystals go away too. Dat
souns uncomfy. And TV, I can sympathize. Mineown hoomins keep looking in
mineown earz too, and effen squirt some goop in dem once in a while.

Sammy

[Sundance thinkz... lookin in da eerz... skwirtin stufz in dem...]

Oh, my gunness, I muss hav represt da memfuree! When I first kame to liv
wif Meowmie, I hadta go froo dat, too! It seemed like fureffer dat Meowmie
wud skwirt stufz in, den skwish my eerz arown, wunce or twice a day. Den
she taked me bak to da TED, an I thawt she wuz gunna hav da TED do evin
more, but no: da TED sed efurryfing wuz OK. Well, if efurryfing wuz OK, why
did I needta hav my eerz messed wif?

Sundance

Old November 26th 05, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Tiger smilez gratefully, I izunt feelin dat gud, soft thinked it wuz kuz
Miss Violette wented away, Dat ted atlezt hadda nizenezz ta gif mine medicin
toona tazte, diz fud lukz wonnerful, like you, Tiger, smooch