Purrz for her trip to da Bridj

Old March 2nd 09, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Purrz for her trip to da Bridj

I know you are right but Mary was so insecure and Maggie adopted her and
stopped her nightmares. I already have told them there are other dogs that
need love and to let Mary be the one to pick as Sassy is Cassidy's dog.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
we iz so veri sorri dat diz iz happinin, butted you muzt be prowd of
yourown hoominz fur dowin what iz bezt fur da D*G anna not bein selfish...
sinze der iz barekittenz, it iza gud zample so dey kan lurnta do whut iz
bezt fur anofur dey lof instead of whut iz bezt fur demselvez, diz iza
gift Maggie iz gifin da bare kittenz, Trudi, fur herown sadsad howze
"Granby" wrote in message
Hello Kittens and Cats, This is Lewi D. Cat and I have some bad news to
share with you.

Maggie A. D*G that lives in my house is going to go to the bridge
tomorrow. She has had three more really bad seizures and can't seem to
see or hear now. She is laying on the big bed with the humans where she
will spend the night. The two barekittens, as you call them are very
very said.

Please purr that she has an easy trip to the bridje. Scooter D*G greet
her and show her around. Your human that is there loved this dog very
much too.

Old March 2nd 09, 01:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Please purr that she has an easy trip to the bridje. Scooter D*G greet
her and show her around. Your human that is there loved this dog very
much too.

This is very sad. Please tell your hoomin that we are sending our best
purrs for everyone.

While it is very sad that Maggie had such a short time with you, but it's
very good that she got to know love and comfort in her last months. And
she will have excellent company at the Bridge.

Amelia

Old March 2nd 09, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Mar 1, 11:53*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hello Kittens and Cats, This is Lewi D. Cat and I have some bad news to
share with you.

Maggie A. D*G that lives in my house is going to go to the bridge tomorrow.
She has had three more really bad seizures and can't seem to see or hear
now. *She is laying on the big bed with the humans where she will spend the
night. *The two barekittens, as you call them are very very said.

Please purr that she has an easy trip to the bridje. *Scooter D*G greet her
and show her around. *Your human that is there loved this dog very much too.

Weez so furry sorree tu heer dis sad ooz, an ar sendin owr purrz fur
Maggie'z sayf jurnee tu da Bridge, an for da hartz uv effurywun dat
love hur. May da holez in yur hartz be filled wif fond memreez.

DaRennieKidz an fosterkittiez
Old March 2nd 09, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 2, 8:00*am, wrote:
On Mar 1, 11:53*pm, "Granby" wrote:

Hello Kittens and Cats, This is Lewi D. Cat and I have some bad news to
share with you.

Maggie A. D*G that lives in my house is going to go to the bridge tomorrow.
She has had three more really bad seizures and can't seem to see or hear
now. *She is laying on the big bed with the humans where she will spend the
night. *The two barekittens, as you call them are very very said.

Please purr that she has an easy trip to the bridje. *Scooter D*G greet her
and show her around. *Your human that is there loved this dog very much too.

Weez so furry sorree tu heer dis sad ooz, an ar sendin owr purrz fur
Maggie'z sayf jurnee tu da Bridge, an for da hartz uv effurywun dat
love hur. *May da holez in yur hartz be filled wif fond memreez.

DaRennieKidz an fosterkittiez

welf..i purrrrrrng heer but as uzual it is inaudible too
hoomans..sumhow i gno dat makes no difrence an i iss sending dis
purrrng fur maggie d*g making her happy at da brige an helping her
hoomans wif der greef.

Wuv an purrrs fwum meOwy grey grrl
an my mommee haffin teers fur yoo..she sending' wuff n prers too.
Old March 2nd 09, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lewi D. Cat here, I spent the night on the bed with Maggie and, I NEVER
sleep on a human bed. I am sure Maggie knew this was her time. Thank you
all for the purrs and prayers. It is a very sad sad day.

Old March 2nd 09, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

[Harri walks over to OT and rubs her head under his chin.]

I'z so sorry dat yourz fambly is hafink to experience dis. I know dat it
hurts. Can I do anyfing fur you guys?

Harri
Old March 2nd 09, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T just stands there and silently rubs Harri's ear. No, we iz jus waitink
for da barekittenz ta kom home. Gramby foun poems for all of dem. Her
hopes dat helpz.

Diz iz da one for da littlest one. Effen if her meowmie haz to splain it to
herself, like in a storree, stead of ledding her readit.
I Loaned You a Doggie

I will lend to you for a while a Doggie, God said.
For you to love while she lives, and mourn when she's dead.

Maybe for twelve or fourteen years, or maybe two or three.
But will you, 'till I call her back, take care of her for me?

She'll bring her charms to gladden you and should her stay be brief, you'll
always have her memories as solace for your grief.

I cannot promise she will stay, since all from earth return.
But there are lessons taught below I want this Doggie to learn.

I've looked the whole world over in search of teachers true, And from the
folk that crowds life's land I have chosen you.

Now will you give her all your love, nor think the labor vain?
Nor hate me when I come to take my Doggie home again?

And my heart replied, "My Lord, Thy Will Be Done."
For all the joys this Doggie brings, the risk of grief I'll run.

We'll shelter her with tenderness, we'll love her while we may.
And for the happiness that we've known, forever grateful stay.

But should you call her back much sooner than we planned, We'll brave the
bitter grief that comes, and try to understand.

If by our love we've managed your wishes to achieve, in memory of her sweet
sweet love, please help us while we grieve.

When our cherished Doggie departs this world of strife, Please send yet
another needing soul for us to love all her life.

Author Unknown

Old March 2nd 09, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Mosey hear, thank you Lewi for spending Maggies last night on the bed with
her.
It is a sad day, yes yes it is, and would you please give Gramby a speshul
nosepoink from our house? My meowmie has tears in her eyes, she is so sad
for your family. Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrs and prayers
Luffs
Mosey, for his house

Lewi D. Cat here, I spent the night on the bed with Maggie and, I NEVER
sleep on a human bed. I am sure Maggie knew this was her time. Thank you
all for the purrs and prayers. It is a very sad sad day.
"meOwy" On Mar 2, 8:00 am,
On Mar 1, 11:53 pm, "Granby":