Mosey's Trubute to Sookie

Old October 20th 13, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

Default Mosey's Trubute to Sookie

Hi again mai gud friendz
I feal wike an idiot, because I forgot to pay a tribute to Sookie.
Sookie lived next door to us en our mobile home park in Wash State n Sookie
was 14 years old when our Pa Dutch (also a nice man for the mozt part) n
Sookie's Pa Andy (a VERY nice man)
took Sookie to a very nice Vet to have her sent to Rainbow Bridge. Wike
Missy, she hissed a lot and was an indoar Cat, She hated her clowdermate,
Brutus, who livez in da out wif uh nise bed , fudz n wadde n toys r n he
taykes his hoomin Andy fur wox. Pa Dutch paid da nise Vet wif hiz credit
kard cuz Andy dint hab da munny tu pai fur dat. Sookie uzed tu sleep wif
Andy n he misses her greatly.
Sookie looks down from above and talks to Andy, to comfort him.
Dat's awl ai hab tu sai fu nao.
Luffs to yu awl.
Mosey
Steps down from the podium to rejoin hiz furendz.

Old October 20th 13, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

Dat was a fine Tribute, Mosey.
Mine purrs go to herdad, Andy, and gratefulness to your humans dat dey helped when she had to leave.

Azad

Old October 23rd 13, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Itz gud tu kno dat dere ar kynd, kayerink hoominz owt dere, hu lub
aminalz.
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old October 23rd 13, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

YeUP, dat iz sew troo, Pi2nya.
Weh dunt wike hoomins hoo abuze n neglect animals at awl Nope!
Luffs,
Mosey for his house

Old November 2nd 13, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

Fangu fur saying dat Pi2nya. Ai REELY uhpresheayt yu saying doz kynd wurdz.
yeUP
Mosey

"Mosey^ ..^=" wrote in message
[...]

UPDAYTE ON SOOKIE Mosey =^..^=[_14_] Cat community 7 July 20th 12 11:41 PM
Mosey will be 6 on May 1 :) Kyla =^. .^=[_2_] Cat anecdotes 25 May 3rd 08 10:45 PM
Here I am, a pix uf Mosey Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 0 April 23rd 08 07:07 AM
Mosey Says: Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 8 March 19th 08 06:55 PM
Trubute to Ayla, House of Clark Eileen Clark Cat community 13 October 23rd 03 04:59 AM