Jellicle Ball 2014 :Guest book

Old October 9th 14, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Jellicle Ball 2014 :Guest book

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 2:02:47 PM UTC-7, ann791 wrote:
My brother Samwise and I are taking care of the guest book this year.

All animals that are here are welcome to sign the guest book. This will

be a wonderful record to future generations to show that all animals can

gather together as friends.

A little bear cub walks up to the table, " I is here to sign the guest

book."

Lucy Lu hands him the feather pen.

Lucy Lu

Hello Lucy,

I'd like to Sign In

(Misty takes pen in paw and signs in.)

Timari's Black Mystique House of Ruskin
Old October 9th 14, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 5:02:47 PM UTC-4, ann791 wrote:
My brother Samwise and I are taking care of the guest book this year.

All animals that are here are welcome to sign the guest book. This will

be a wonderful record to future generations to show that all animals can

gather together as friends.

A little bear cub walks up to the table, " I is here to sign the guest

book."

Lucy Lu hands him the feather pen.

Lucy Lu

DaRennieKidz walk tuwardz da gest buk an day eetch sine der naymes:

Marble, House of Rennie
Cyrus, House of Rennie
Nevaeh, House of Rennie
Whisper, House of Rennie
Sadie (da Boy), House of Rennie
Oxford, House of Rennie
Patros, House of Rennie
Quattro, House of Rennie
Amber, House of Rennie
Shalimar, House of Rennie
Mae, House of Rennie
Secret, House of Rennie
Larissa, House of Rennie
Noah, House of Rennie
Gryphon, House of Rennie
Thunder, House of Rennie
Quinn, House of Rennie
Jackson, House of Rennie
Belle, House of Rennie
Mollie, House of Rennie
Diana, House of Rennie
Cinnamon, House of Rennie
Trill, House of Rennie
Staccato, House of Rennie
Elena, House of Rennie
Hope, House of Rennie
Ulysses, House of Rennie
Boca, House of Rennie
Shea, House of Rennie
Coney, House of Rennie
Dove, House of Rennie
Blackjack, House of Rennie
Garland, House of Rennie
Galaxy, House of Rennie
Jessie, House of Rennie
Sloane, House of Rennie
Rue, House of Rennie
Old October 9th 14, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Sundance signs underneath Pitoonya's signatu

Sundance, House of Stright
Old October 9th 14, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla=^..^=[_4_]

My brother Samwise and I are taking care of the guest book this year.
All animals that are here are welcome to sign the guest book. This will
be a wonderful record to future generations to show that all animals can
gather together as friends.

A little bear cub walks up to the table, " I is here to sign the guest
book."

Lucy Lu hands him the feather pen.

Lucy Lu

Mosey walks up to the table, says "Hi" to Lucy Lu and Samwise, presents
them with a large basket of Rainbow patterned silk hankies . Jellicle Ball
2014 printed lovingly on them

He signs the guestbook Mosey, House of Waterman.
Pipps signs Pipps, House of Waterman,
Sqweex, House of Waterman
PookyKat, House of Waterman

They each take a hankie all say hello to those who have arrived, so far
and go looking for their other friends.

Old October 9th 14, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 8:48:14 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 5:02:47 PM UTC-4, ann791 wrote:

My brother Samwise and I are taking care of the guest book this

year.

All animals that are here are welcome to sign the guest book. This

will

be a wonderful record to future generations to show that all

animals can

gather together as friends.

A little bear cub walks up to the table, " I is here to sign the

guest

book."

Lucy Lu hands him the feather pen.

After the little bear how adorable sings, can me an Samanfa sign in?

Cash, Daisy-chan and Iowna get their turn. House of Chez Shenk's for

all of them.

Cash waves at Samanfa with a wink. He's still hopeful. He gazes

happily but then gets dragged off by the 2 girls to help them get

dressed for the ball. They rushed off so fast, they have little more

than Aunti Mabel's magic box.

Squeakytoy signs the guestbook. Then she looks at Sammy but the little dog is disitracted by the big boy-dog an has to be reminded. Sammy signs.

--
Will in New Haven

Old October 10th 14, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
tess

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 2:02:47 PM UTC-7, ann791 wrote:
My brother Samwise and I are taking care of the guest book this year.

All animals that are here are welcome to sign the guest book. This will

be a wonderful record to future generations to show that all animals can

gather together as friends.

A little bear cub walks up to the table, " I is here to sign the guest

book."

Lucy Lu hands him the feather pen.

Lucy Lu

A tabby and white girl walks to the table and signs
Tess House of Hamilton
Old October 10th 14, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Welkum, Tess! How iz yurown Meowmie?

Rebecca
Old October 10th 14, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

[An elderly white & grey tabby cat reaches for the pen, signs with a shaky flourish, and then paws the pen to the black cat beside him to sign and pass...]
Ralph de Ralf
Fredrick T. Spawn
Alice Ann Madre
Jane Grey
Mary Tudor
Judith Lincoln
Ricardo Ratt
Claude N. Dammett
Lilah Marie Asia
Old October 10th 14, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Pi2nya, mine deer, gud tu see yew. Due yew know mineown clowder? Dis iz Fred, Alice, Jane, Mary, Judith, Ricky, Claude, and Lilah. -- Ralph de Ralf, happy to see an old friend
Old October 10th 14, 06:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Welkum, House uv Mahoney. Itz gud to see yoo heer.

Rebecca