A cat forum. CatBanter

Birfday Bash? Sweet 16

Old May 1st 18, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Default Birfday Bash? Sweet 16

On 2018-04-28 15:47:48 +0000, cshenk said:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re..._Virginia.html

Wez finded a gud gud one fur us! Fur dis one, Iz want mai 2foots to be
dere as well as yours so, wez reserved all da rooms off da indoor pool
wif the skylites and the view of dat outdoor pool that links to da
indoor one.

It's dat quiet section just befurr the park to da North anna wildlife
area of North Virginia Beach. Wez can take our 2foots fur a walk along
da boardwalk!

I'z looking and sniffing dat buffet.

[Francesca grabs Books' paw and pulls him into the teleporter, and they
step out in Virginia Beach.]

Happy Purrday!

Dat buffet smells good.

Francesca

Old May 9th 18, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

On 2018-04-28 15:47:48 +0000, cshenk said:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...8-Reviews-Wynd
ham_Virginia_Beach_Oceanfront-Virginia_Beach_Virginia.html Wez
finded a gud gud one fur us! Fur dis one, Iz want mai 2foots to be
dere as well as yours so, wez reserved all da rooms off da indoor
pool wif the skylites and the view of dat outdoor pool that links
to da indoor one.

It's dat quiet section just befurr the park to da North anna
wildlife area of North Virginia Beach. Wez can take our 2foots fur
a walk along da boardwalk!

I'z looking and sniffing dat buffet.

[Francesca grabs Books' paw and pulls him into the teleporter, and
they step out in Virginia Beach.]

Happy Purrday!

Dat buffet smells good.

Francesca

Hai Hai!

Iowna guides them to the buffet. It has special sections just for
kittahs and doggies.

Daisy-chan selects a local whole fish called 'croppie' and a side of
fish roe delicately dusted with a little nip and a single twist of
grated sea salt. Cash goes for the perfect 1/4 rack of baby back pork
ribs, raw, with a small dipping cup of pork blood soup seasoned lightly
with tamarind. Iowna selects 3 crunchy shrimp heads and some lamb
tartar then a plate of endive leaves with frozen bacon layered along
the center.

Meantime, off to the side of their indoor/outdoor area, are a series of
boutiques, one ready for a pet boutique to setup in.

A friendly 2foot helps them carry dishes over to a comfortable round
table with cushion seats purrfect to lay on and eat.
Old May 15th 18, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On 2018-04-28 15:47:48 +0000, cshenk said:

[...]

Sowee dat I yam soo layte. I wuz b -z shoppink. Neow I yam hongree...I wyll start wiff sum Fishy Swa.
P2nya
Old May 15th 18, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

[Sundance arrives a bit late. Fashionably late, he tells himself, hoping his host will agree.]

Gud eevnin, awl. If it iznt too much trubble, kud I hab a skwirly tempul drink, pleez?

Sundance
Old May 16th 18, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

On 2018-04-28 15:47:48 +0000, cshenk said:

[...]

A twofoot giggles and brings here a plate of sashimi and a small bowl
of fish head broth.

As she speaks a majordomo comes over and with a florish and centers a
water fountain and pours fresh spring water in. He, of course, leaves
the rest of the bottle for them. The fountian has extendable bowls to
better reach the guests and he shows Iowna the tough pad to get one to
her. A game ensues as they all try it at once. Its a simple but
elegant touch to their fun!

*Cash sneaks a look to the Boutique area*. His nail polish has worn
off and he wants to be spiffy for the party but for now, he wants to
eat with his buddies. He turns to the ladies and gentle beings and
offers to open crabs for them. His awesome jaws make quick work of a
few and they chat. Cash puts a plate of cracked steamed bluecrab by
P2nya...

Old May 21st 18, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

[Sundance arrives a bit late. Fashionably late, he tells himself,
hoping his host will agree.]

Gud eevnin, awl. If it iznt too much trubble, kud I hab a skwirly
tempul drink, pleez?

Sundance

Cash laffs and squiggles over to make him room. A 2foot takes his order
and Cash adds that he would also like one, bone in please and with
extra salt on the rim.