Tributes to Goldie, Stella and Sweet Pea

Old October 10th 03, 11:15 PM
Charlie via Clowder

Default Tributes to Goldie, Stella and Sweet Pea

*Small, shy tuxedo kitty steps up to the mike* Hi eferyone, my name
is Charlie. Meny of yu don know me, but yu may no my mommy (Auntie
Renegade, aka Auntie Dr. Renee), an my sisfurs Persephone an Elektra
an bruffer Sam (I also haf anoffer sisfur, Ginger an anuffer bruffer,
Kitsu). I wantid to say a fyoo words bout mine hammies, Goldie,
Stella an Sweet Pea, becuz dey were my furry gud frens.

Mommy dopted Goldie an Stella 3 years ago when her hammy Stuart wentid
to da bridge. Mommy wuz in PetSmart and picked out Stella (aka
Houdini Psycho Hammy). Wen she wuz holdin her, Stella kinda freaked
out, an jumped out of mommy's hands, onto da floor! She wuz fine
(maybe jes a liddle addled), but mommy felt she had to dopt her. But
she also wantid a hammy dat wuz a liddle more tame, so she picked out
Goldie, an brought dem bof home. She set dem up in dere own nice
cages. On da first nite dat Goldie an Stella liffed wif us, Stella
desicded to eggsplore da partment, an eggscaped from her cage! Mommy
woke up da next morning an found dat Stella had shuvved da litter tray
out an eggscaped dat way. Well, see, dere are 6 of us kitties, an
mommy freaked out. She went lukkin eferywhere fur Stella an cudn find
her. At one point, she leaned ofer to luk unner da futon/sofa, an she
saw me an Stella curled up asleep. She furry roodly scooped Stella up
an put her back in her cage. She didn efen get a picher.

Dat wuzn da last time Stella eggscaped from various things (usually
her ball, cuz mommy used a bunjee cord to make it hard fur Stella to
eggscape her cage), an efery time I wud snuggle up wif Stella until
mommy tuk her away (of course, I wud make sher mommy knew dat Stella
had eggscaped by yelling "Mommy, Stella got out of her cage"). Stella
wuz my furry best hammy fren.

I luffed Goldie too, but she didn like to eggscape. But she wud chase
me in her ball, an dat wuz fun.

Goldie got sik wen mommy wuz in Norf Carolina in January an wentid to
da bridge. Auntie Diane Stapley wuz takin care of us, an she help
Goldie in her hands fur her last brefs, so she wuzn alone.

Dis past July Stella wentid to da bridge.

Mommy got Sweet Pea bout 4 yeers ago frum a stoodent of hers who didn
want her enymore. She wuz a dwarf hammy, furry small. Sweet Pea used
to luf running in her wheel, all nite long. She wud keep mommy up alla
time. About a yeer ago, she stopped runnin in her ball, cuz she wuz
gettin old. Bout two weeks befure she wentid to da Bridge, she
decided to runrunrun in her ball all nite - we were all mazed! I used
to luf to sit an wach her.

Sweet Pea wentid to da bridge 4 days after Stella did.

All three of our hammies are buried unner a nice tree outside mommy's
bedroom window, so I can sit an talk to dem sumtimes.

Fangu fur lissenin to my stories.

Charlie (the girl)

Old October 14th 03, 08:26 PM
Ray or Fran

Charlie, that was a furry gud tribute to Goldie, Stella and Sweet Pea. Weze
knowz theyz had a wonderful life with youze all and are at the Rainbow
Bridge patiently waiting and enjoying life until youze all meet again.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

(Tribute respectfully snipped)