Pics: working at home

Old May 31st 06, 08:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Pics: working at home

I'm working at home today. When I take break and look up from the
computer, this is what I see (glp):

http://tinyurl.com/r9dtx

He has very dirty paws. I've tried telling him to wash them already, but
he doesn't listen. Typical teenage boy!

Mir-mir hanging out on the old cat tree for a change. Look at that
velvet fur!

http://tinyurl.com/q29ub

Snoozy snooze. He wears his little fangs on the outside. Frank used to
do that too.

http://tinyurl.com/nty9g

Old May 31st 06, 08:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default working at home

He's obviously working very hard!

sandra

Old May 31st 06, 08:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:

I'm working at home today. When I take break and look up from the
computer, this is what I see (glp):

http://tinyurl.com/r9dtx

He has very dirty paws. I've tried telling him to wash them already, but
he doesn't listen. Typical teenage boy!

Mir-mir hanging out on the old cat tree for a change. Look at that
velvet fur!

http://tinyurl.com/q29ub

Snoozy snooze. He wears his little fangs on the outside. Frank used to
do that too.

http://tinyurl.com/nty9g

LOL, Caliban is such a funny boy. I love those little fangies hanging
out. Miranda is so very beautiful and happy. I love her smile.

Pam S.
Old May 31st 06, 08:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:

I'm working at home today. When I take break and look up from the
computer, this is what I see (glp):

http://tinyurl.com/r9dtx

LOL. That really reminded me of one of the old frankiennikki photos!

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old May 31st 06, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Awwww! All of them are awesome! I love Miranda's smile and Caliban is
such a cutie!
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old May 31st 06, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 31 May 2006 10:04:21 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

I'm working at home today. When I take break and look up from the
computer, this is what I see (glp):

http://tinyurl.com/r9dtx

He has very dirty paws. I've tried telling him to wash them already, but
he doesn't listen. Typical teenage boy!

Mir-mir hanging out on the old cat tree for a change. Look at that
velvet fur!

http://tinyurl.com/q29ub

Snoozy snooze. He wears his little fangs on the outside. Frank used to
do that too.

http://tinyurl.com/nty9g

Oh, those are precious! Dante has dirty paws, too.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old May 31st 06, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Tanada wrote:

LOL, Caliban is such a funny boy. I love those little fangies hanging
out. Miranda is so very beautiful and happy. I love her smile.

Caliban is such a little clown, he has me laughing at him all the time.
He doesn't seem to mind. I hope he never gains so much dignity that he
will be mad at me for laughing at him.

Old May 31st 06, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Debbie Wilson wrote:

LOL. That really reminded me of one of the old frankiennikki photos!

Yes, it reminded me too:

http://tinyurl.com/nntzh

Old May 31st 06, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:

Yes, it reminded me too:

http://tinyurl.com/nntzh

Yes, that was the one :-)))

Deb.

--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old May 31st 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Tanada" wrote in message
k.net...
Marina wrote:

I'm working at home today. When I take break and look up from the
computer, this is what I see (glp):

http://tinyurl.com/r9dtx

He has very dirty paws. I've tried telling him to wash them already, but
he doesn't listen. Typical teenage boy!

Mir-mir hanging out on the old cat tree for a change. Look at that
velvet fur!

http://tinyurl.com/q29ub

Snoozy snooze. He wears his little fangs on the outside. Frank used to
do that too.

http://tinyurl.com/nty9g

LOL, Caliban is such a funny boy. I love those little fangies hanging
out. Miranda is so very beautiful and happy. I love her smile.

I thinkg the feet hanging over are the most hilarious thing!