Repurrt frum da Diplocat to Furrance

Old April 29th 09, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Repurrt frum da Diplocat to Furrance

I resintly traveld to da souf uv Furrance, whare Monsieur Hercule Lenoir haz
bin kind enuf to purrvide myownself wif akomodashinz at hisown villa. I haz
purrsonal kwarterz, a offis, an space fur entertainin. When I arribed, da
staff taked myown luggij to my purrsonal kwarterz, unpakked fur me, an
hewped me seddle in.

Dat evenin, M. Lenoir eskortid myownself to a grand dinner to meet da
inflooenchul kitteez in da area. Da fudz wuz eksilint, an I had a chantz to
meow wif da chefkittee abowt ekschangin ressypeez wif Fluffykitz. Amung da
gestz wuz polittykul kitteez, bizness kitteez, artist an mewzishin kitteez,
an mennee utherz. After da dinner, a groop uv skoolkittenz givved a charmin
purrformintz awl abowt da frenship between Catmerica and Furrance, an a
troop frum da Paris Opurra purrformed a seen frum da opurra Deflator Mouse.

Aftur da purrformintzez, M. Lenoir innerdoosed myownself to da diffurent
kitteez in attendintz. Wif da polittykul kitteez, I meowed abowt da
Catmerican an Furrench gouvernementz. (Datz a liddle Furrench dere!) Wif
da bizness kitteez, I meowed bowt da difurent biznessez we haz --
Fluffykitz, da Spa, da Booteek, an utherz. Wif da artist kitteez, I
diskussed da diffykulteez dat we haz gittin owrown hoominz to preesheayte
owr kittee art. When I meowed wif da mewzishin kitteez, once dey
discufurred dat I wuz da inspyrashin fur M. Lenoir's "Symphonie Rebecca",
dey treeted myownself like a kween! Apparently, dat simfonee haz tuched
mennee kitteez in Furrance an da ress uv Yurop. I had no ideer dat wuz da
kase!

Awl in awl, relayshinz iz furry gud between Catmerica and Furrance, and I
lukz furward to my werk az Diplocat.

Respeckfullee submitted,
Rebecca, Diplocat to Furrance

Old April 29th 09, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Awl in awl, relayshinz iz furry gud between Catmerica and Furrance, and I
lukz furward to my werk az Diplocat.

Respeckfullee submitted,
Rebecca, Diplocat to Furrance

Fangu much 4 xcelent report!

"Lovable Louise"
Old April 29th 09, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:08:55 -0700, "Rebecca"
wrote:

I resintly traveld to da souf uv Furrance, whare Monsieur Hercule Lenoir haz
bin kind enuf to purrvide myownself wif akomodashinz at hisown villa. I haz
purrsonal kwarterz, a offis, an space fur entertainin. When I arribed, da
staff taked myown luggij to my purrsonal kwarterz, unpakked fur me, an
hewped me seddle in.

Dat evenin, M. Lenoir eskortid myownself to a grand dinner to meet da
inflooenchul kitteez in da area. Da fudz wuz eksilint, an I had a chantz to
meow wif da chefkittee abowt ekschangin ressypeez wif Fluffykitz. Amung da
gestz wuz polittykul kitteez, bizness kitteez, artist an mewzishin kitteez,
an mennee utherz. After da dinner, a groop uv skoolkittenz givved a charmin
purrformintz awl abowt da frenship between Catmerica and Furrance, an a
troop frum da Paris Opurra purrformed a seen frum da opurra Deflator Mouse.

new ressypeez=new fudz
gud work diplocat rebecca.
beauty

Old April 30th 09, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:08:55 -0700, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

Awl in awl, relayshinz iz furry gud between Catmerica and Furrance, and I
lukz furward to my werk az Diplocat.

Respeckfullee submitted,
Rebecca, Diplocat to Furrance

Dat wuz a wunnerful repurrt, Rebecca! Informatiff, and it sownds like
yoo had an eggscitink time, meetink awl ob dem impurrtant kitteez, an
samplink da hospitality ob da Fwench. Good werk!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

4/29/2009 8:08:32 PM
Old April 30th 09, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat wuz a wonnerful reportz. I iz glad dat relationze between uz and a
french kitties is diz gud. Piglet putting her file of this report along
with the other two.

Old April 30th 09, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 29, 3:08*pm, "Rebecca"
wrote:
[...]

Fangyu fur yur surviss fur uss kitteez. Bye da wayz, iffn yoo meet
Pee-Air or Fee-weep, wud yoo pweez fwap dem inna da face.

Fangyu ugin, MeOwy, a gud grrrl
Old April 30th 09, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

"Rebecca" wrote in message
[...]

Wunnerful, wunnerful!

Az Diplocat tu da wite Heowz, I wud be hapy tu akumpunnee yu tu Furrance
sumtyme.
I wud giff da dezzert shefz da ressypeez furr Micekreem© an
Mousesikulz©!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 30th 09, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:08:55 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

Awl in awl, relayshinz iz furry gud between Catmerica and Furrance, and I
lukz furward to my werk az Diplocat.

Ahh, mine deer Rebecca,

Eet was a plezure to see yoo again, an to profide akomashuns an
introduckshunz to Fwench kitties. Awl ob zee catz zat yoo met thought
furry highly ob you, and said zat yoo did a wunnerful job az Diplocat!

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir
Old April 30th 09, 10:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Adam" wrote in message
Awl in awl, relayshinz iz furry gud between Catmerica and Furrance, and I
lukz furward to my werk az Diplocat.

Respeckfullee submitted,
Rebecca, Diplocat to Furrance

Fangu much 4 xcelent report!

"Lovable Louise"

Yooz furry welkum, Madam Purrsident.

Rebecca

Old April 30th 09, 10:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Fangu, Beauty. I hopez I may kall on yurownself to try owt ennee noo dishiz
dat we makez.

Rebecca

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:08:55 -0700, "Rebecca"
wrote:

new ressypeez=new fudz
gud work diplocat rebecca.
beauty