TK Photo Album Update

Old July 16th 04, 08:41 PM
Melissa Houle

Takayuki wrote in message
"Melissa Houle" wrote:

For those of you who would like to see how much TK has grown, lately,

I've
updated my yahoo photo album with the best of the new pictures of both

Mama
and Baby. =o) Follow the Yellow Brick Link!

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pri...bum?.dir=/11f2

She's soo cuuuute! She looks like a tiny version of her mom. She
looks absolutely adorable all by her lonesome napping in the closet.

Thanks, G That's exactly the right path to her grandma's heart. =o) She
gets cuter every day. I showed her to my mom last night, who hadn't seen
her in a few weeks having been away. Quite a difference between a newborn
and a three-week old who now looks a lot more like a kitten than she did
when she came home. She's beginning to walk a little bit now in a very
wobbly way, but her little legs are gettting strong enough to hold her up.
Mom likes cats, but is not the avid cat person that everyone here is, and
she was cooooing over this little baby for a good fifteen minutes. =o)

Melissa
Panther, Francesca and Nina (The kitten formerly known as TK)